Friday, December 25, 2015

Top 10 of 2015: Books I’m looking forward to in 2016: Day #5


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! Christmas???

Thanks for stopping back to join me for Day #5, in the final day of My Top 10 of 2015 as we look forward! This awesome event is hosted by Rachel @ Reading YA Rocks, Jamie @ Two Chicks On Books, Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy & Nancy @ Tales of a Ravenous Reader!



Day #5's topic is:

My Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2016

 
Going backwards from least favorite to most favorite are MY
Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2016!






 Ivory and Bone
10.) IVORY AND BONE by Julie Eshbaugh



 Ever the Hunted (Clash of Kingdoms, #1)
9.) EVER THE HUNTED by Erin Summerill





 The Star-Touched Queen
8.) THE STAR-TOUCHED QUEEN by Roshani Chokshi





Warrior Witch  (The Malediction Trilogy, #3)
7.) WARRIOR WITCH by




A Shadow Bright and Burning
6.) A SHADOW BRIGHT AND BURNING by Jessica Cluess





 And I Darken (The Conquerors Saga, #1)
5.) AND I DARKEN by Kiersten White




 A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2)
4.)  A TORCH AGAINST THE NIGHT by Sabaa Tahir





 The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2)
3.) THE ROSE AND THE DAGGER by Renee Ahdieh





 The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
2.) THE BEAUTY OF DARKNESS by Mary E. Pearson





 The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20443235-the-winner-s-kiss
1.) THE WINNER'S KISS by Marie Rutkoski




The Sight (Devil's Isle, #2) Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)



This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1) Ruined (Untitled, #1) The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1) Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, #1)  The Impostor Queen (Untitled, #1) Reign of Shadows (Reign of Shadows, #1) The Great Hunt The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1)




3 comments:

  1. You have several stuff that I've never read the series yet. I'll have to check them out.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great list! 2016 looks like it’s going to be an awesome reading year! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! I hope to see you next year for the Top 10 of 2016!
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)