Monday, December 21, 2015

Top 10 of 2015: Best Books I’ve Read in 2015: Day #1

Top10_horizontal

Hey Everyone thanks for stopping by Day #1 of my Top 10 Of 2015

This awesome event is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun, Jamie @ Two Chicks On Books, Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy & Nancy @ Tales of a Ravenous Reader! Thank you girls for hosting yet again another year filled with such a fun event!!!

I am so excited to be taking part in this Top Ten of 2015. This is my third year participating in this fun event. They've all been such a blast so I'm excited to be able to do it again!

ON TO MY TOP 10 OF 2015

Day #1 Top Ten is....

THE BEST BOOKS I'VE READ IN 2015



Going backwards from least favorite to most favorite are MY Top 10 Best Books I've Read In 2015




 A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
2.) WINTER by Marissa Meyer
(NO REVIEW YET)


Drum Roll Please.....

And #1 is.......


 

|
|
|
|
|
V

This is it, my top favorite read of 2015!!!


The Winter King (Weathermages of Mystral, #1) 

1.) THE WINTER KING by C.L. Wilson

THE WINTER KING REVIEW




HONORABLE MENTIONS:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23677316-burning-glass The Wondrous and the Wicked by Page Morgan Chantress Fury (Chantress, #3) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19395125-the-vanishing-girl  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22909144-chaos


LINKS TO MY REVIEWS:
- BURNING GLASS by Kathryn Purdie (NO REVIEW YET)
- THE WONDROUS AND THE WICKED by Page Morgan
- CHANTRESS FURY byAmy Butler Greenfield
- THE VANISHING GIRL by Laura Thalassa
- CHAOS by Sarah Fine
- POISON STDY by Maria V. Snyder




So there you have it, my TOP 10 Best Books Of 2015!! But honestly, their was SO many more books that I loved in 2015!! Really, 2015 was an awesome year for amazing books for me!!! These are just the ones that stuck out the most of them all!!!

What was your Top 10 Fave Books Of 2015? I'll be posting all week with my best Top 10's of 2015. So be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Day #2!!!




2 comments:

  1. Sooo, after reading your review and seeing The Falconer on your Top 10 of 2015 list, I'm definitely going to have to pick up that arc I've had lying around for what feels like forever and give it a go...finally! I'm sure I'll end up loving it since we have pretty much the same taste in books! Especially now that I have an e-galley of the sequel on my Kindle, it seems like the perfect time to give it a try. Glad I read your post!!!����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list they’re all such great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)