Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top 10 of 2015: Best Book Covers of 2015: Day #2

Top10_horizontal

Hey Everyone thanks for stopping by 
Day #2 of my Top 10 Of 2015

 Thanks for coming back to join me for Day #2 in My Top 10 Of 2015! This awesome event is hosted by Rachel @ Reading YA Rocks, Jamie @ Two Chicks On Books, Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy & Nancy @ Tales of a Ravenous Reader!

Day #2 Top Ten is....

MY TOP TEN FAVORITE BOOK COVERS OF 2015

Going backwards from least favorite to most favorite are MY Favorite Book Covers of 2015!










HONORABLE MENTIONS:


The White Rose (The Lone City, #2) Queen (The Blackcoat Rebellion #3) A Book of Spirits and Thieves (Spirits and Thieves, #1) An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)  The Cage (The Cage, #1) The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2) A Wicked Thing (A Wicked Thing, #1) Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)   Mechanica 
 Darken the Stars (Kricket, #3)


 

So whatc'ha think of my TOP 10 Favorite Book Covers Of 2015!!! There were so many more amazing covers then just these this year, and it was soooo hard to narrow it down, but I did, well, kinda! ;) I look forward to the amazing covers to come in 2016!

What was your Top 10 Best
Favorite Covers 2015? I'll be posting all week with my best Top 10's of 2015. So be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Day #3!!!


2 comments:

  1. Sin eater's daughter, Spirits and Thieves, and Ember all made my list! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you cover choices they’re all such great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)