Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Audiobook Review: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer










Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)







Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)  Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles #0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 3.1, 3.6)











5 BONE HEARTS





Marissa MeyerI live in Tacoma, Washington, with my fiancé and our two cats. In addition to my slight obsession with books and writing, I'm big on road-tripping, wine-tasting, and hunting for antiques. I'm represented by Jill Grinberg.

CINDER, my debut novel, is a futuristic re-envisioning of Cinderella in which Cinder is a cyborg mechanic. Release date: 3 Jan 2012.


8 comments:

  1. I really want to start listening to audio books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to catch up on this series. I listened to Cinder (loved it) but ended up buying the next two in print. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how the story and world-building continued, although I did not enjoy this one as much as I adored Cinder and later Cress. I liked Scarlet as a character, but I just wasn't into her and Wolf's relationship. I guess I just like Cinder and Kai so much. I am excited to read Winter, but also bummed because I do not want the series to be over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently re-reading the first three books and will be reading Fairest next, while waiting for my copy of Winter to arrive in the mail. This review was simply on point. You highlighted everything I loved about Scarlet! I still prefer Cinder as a character but Scarlet, both the character and the book, were also amazing. I can't wait to see how it all comes together in Winter :)

    http://ofstacksandcups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lunar Chronicles is on my list to read. Looking forward to reading this amazing series. I enjoyed reading your review for Scarlet. Thank you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lunar Chronicles is on my list to read. Looking forward to reading this amazing series. I enjoyed reading your review for Scarlet. Thank you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to read this definitely. This series is on my list from a long time ago and I need to read a bunch of review before I grab my hands on it. So thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great review! I only recently started listening to audio books and I love them!! I can't wait to check this one out, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)