Monday, November 16, 2015

Audiobook Review: Fairest by Marissa Meyer









Fairest










Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)  Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles #0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 3.1, 3.6)











Marissa MeyerI live in Tacoma, Washington, with my fiancé and our two cats. In addition to my slight obsession with books and writing, I'm big on road-tripping, wine-tasting, and hunting for antiques. I'm represented by Jill Grinberg.

CINDER, my debut novel, is a futuristic re-envisioning of Cinderella in which Cinder is a cyborg mechanic. Release date: 3 Jan 2012.

{BLOG} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}


6 comments:

  1. Fairest sounds great. I'm looking forward to starting this series. The covers are awesome ♡ Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Fairest as well, I agree, there were times when I felt sorry for Levana. I love Marissa Meyer, she writes great characters and worlds. This was the perfect story to tide me over until Winter was released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review. I think Fairest is a must read for the Lunar Chronicles, it ties the story together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series is in my TBR pile. I'll have to read this ASAP.. Good review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, this one is my favorite from her but I did like knowing Levana's back story! It was super interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly Levana was so crazy! But I guess it can be explained. But nothing can justify what she did

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)