Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #115: Our Lady Of The Ice by Cassandra Rose Clarke


Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!


Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far?
This weeks WoW is a book that sounds absolutely wonderful, and I can't wait to read! Anyways, check out this weeks WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!




Our Lady Of The Ice




Our Lady of the Ice
OUR LADY OF THE ICE
Cassandra Rose Clarke
Genres: YA, Sci-f, Dystopian
Published: October 27th, 2015


Hope City, Antarctica. The southernmost city in the world, with only a glass dome and a faltering infrastructure to protect its citizens from the freezing, ceaseless winds of the Antarctic wilderness. Within this bell jar four people–some human, some not–will shape the future of the city forever:

Eliana Gomez, a female PI looking for a way to the mainland.

Diego Amitrano, the right-hand man to the gangster who controls the city’s food come winter.

Marianella Luna, an aristocrat with a dangerous secret.

Sofia, an android who has begun to evolve.

But the city is evolving too, and in the heart of the perilous Antarctic winter, factions will clash, dreams will shatter, and that frozen metropolis just might boil over…

{AMAZON} {BARNES & NOBLE}




OUR LADY OF THE ICE by Cassandra Rose Clarke
is a book that I have been eagerly anticipating since hearing about it a while back. And the cover alone is enough to make me curios, then you add in the epic, ice layered world, and I'm definitely in!! And the best part of it all is that it releases NEXT MONTH!!! WOAH WOO, I...CANNOT...WAIT!!!


Does this sound like something you would read?

Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)


Cassandra Rose ClarkeCassandra Rose Clarke is a speculative fiction writer living amongst the beige stucco and overgrown pecan trees of Houston, Texas. She graduated in 2006 from The University of St. Thomas with a bachelor’s degree in English, and in 2008 she completed her master’s degree in creative writing at The University of Texas at Austin. Both of these degrees have served her surprisingly well.During the summer of 2010, she attended the Clarion West Writers Workshop in Seattle, where she enjoyed sixty-degree summer days. Having been born and raised in Texas, this was something of a big deal. She was also a recipient of the 2010 Susan C. Petrey Clarion Scholarship Fund.
{BLOG} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}


What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!





6 comments:

  1. This is a great pick. I'm caught by the cover too.

    My WoW @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's new to me! Looks awesome too! Definitely dig the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't sound like my usual read but I love the concept! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW @LazyBookLovers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds GOOD! I hadn't heard of it yet but I'm adding it to my ridiculously large TBR list. Thanks. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds SO good! I'm definitely looking forward to it! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)