Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #114: Gabriel by Nikki Kelly







Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!



Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far?
This weeks WoW is the second book in series that I adore and am eager to read! Anyways, check out this weeks WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!




Gabriel #2




Gabriel (The Styclar Saga, #2)
GABRIEL
Nikki Kelly
(The Styclar Saga #2)
Published: October 27th, 2015
Genres: YA, Paranormal, Fantasy


The handsome Angel from Lailah gets center stage in this continuation of Wattpad sensation Nikki Kelly’s romantic and action-packed series about mortals, vampires, and angels.

Gabriel is an Angel Descendant. He's also an ally to a generation of vampires who want to break away from the demon who controls them. His faith in the power of good over evil wavers, however, when he discovers that Lailah, the woman he considers his only true love, may be both angel and demon. Is their love enough to overcome the dark forces who are ready to go to war with Gabriel, the vampire Jonah, and the angel and vampire forces? And can Gabriel compete with Jonah, who is also in love with Lailah?

Once again, Nikki Kelly looks deeply into the heart and soul of good and evil to create a romantic, action-packed reading adventure.

{AMAZON} {BARNES & NOBLE}



READ MY REVIEW OF BOOK ONE, LAILAH HERE


I am so excited to read this sequel! I read the first book last year and really enjoyed it a lot!! I was a little weary about the insta-love and love triangle, but after falling in love with the characters and really enjoying the plot, I have high hopes that this sequel will be just as good!

Does this sound like something you would read?

Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)



Nikki KellyI was born and raised only minutes away from the chocolately scent of Cadbury World in Birmingham, England. So it will probably come as no surprise that when I'm not dreaming in Vampires & Angels, I dream in chocolate! For the past ten years I have lived in West London with my hubby and two dogs, Alfie - the Pug & Goose - the Chihuahua.

LAILAH is my debut novel, and first launched in serial form to wattpad, a readers & writers community. Within just 6months, LAILAH had over a million reads and thousands of comments and votes.

Since then, The Styclar Saga has gone on to pick up a traditional deal with Feiwel & Friends, and LAILAH, the first book in the series is due for release on October 7th 2014.

These days I spend my time balancing my amazing job of writing fantasy fiction, with my other, very important role of Chocolate Connoisseur. I like to multitask and do the two together. It makes me happy.



What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!


4 comments:

  1. I've seen a bit of gushing for this one around the internet lately, so it's definitley piqued my interest!!!! Great pick!

    Check out what I'm waiting on this week, plus your chance to win a 2016 YA Pre-Order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! I sadly couldn't get into this series but do hope you enjoy this particular installment!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read the first book, they sound so good! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, awesome site. I in fact discovered this on aol, and im delighted I did. I will without a doubt be coming back here more often. Cognimaxx XL wish i could add to the posts here as well as deliver a bit more to the table, however am just reading and absorbing just as much facts as I can right now.http://www.healthcaresups.com/cognimaxx-xl/


    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)