Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #106: Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner


Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!
 
 

Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far?
This weeks WoW is book that I am CRAZY excited about! Just check out the EPIC cover and see what I'm talking about! Anyways, check out this weeks WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!




Their Fractured Light



Their Fractured Light (Starbound, #3)THEIR FRACTURED LIGHT
(Starbound #3)
Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f
Published: December 1st, 2015

A year ago, Flynn Cormac and Jubilee Chase made the now infamous Avon Broadcast, calling on the galaxy to witness for their planet, and protect them from destruction. Some say Flynn’s a madman, others whisper about conspiracies. Nobody knows the truth. A year before that, Tarver Merendsen and Lilac LaRoux were rescued from a terrible shipwreck—now, they live a public life in front of the cameras, and a secret life away from the world’s gaze.

Now, in the center of the universe on the planet of Corinth, all four are about to collide with two new players, who will bring the fight against LaRoux Industries to a head. Gideon Marchant is an eighteen-year-old computer hacker—a whiz kid and an urban warrior. He’ll climb, abseil and worm his way past the best security measures to pull off onsite hacks that others don’t dare touch.

Sofia Quinn has a killer smile, and by the time you’re done noticing it, she’s got you offering up your wallet, your car, and anything else she desires. She holds LaRoux Industries responsible for the mysterious death of her father and is out for revenge at any cost.

When a LaRoux Industries security breach interrupts Gideon and Sofia’s separate attempts to infiltrate their headquarters, they’re forced to work together to escape. Each of them has their own reason for wanting to take down LaRoux Industries, and neither trusts the other. But working together might be the best chance they have to expose the secrets LRI is so desperate to hide.
 


DON'T MISS OUT ON THE COMPLETE SERIES HERE:



CHECK OUT MY REVIEWS OF BOOK #1, THESE BROKEN STARS, BOOK #1.5, THIS NIGHT SO DARK, AND BOOK #2, THIS SHATTERED WORLD!!!




AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, I NEED THIS BOOK SOOO SOOOOOO BAD!!! This is one of my all time favorites, EVERRRRR!!! Well I think it's almost everyone who's read this series all time favorites. Its just that dam good!! 
I LOVED book one and two so much, and even the novella, which I hardly ever read. At first I was a little hesitant about each book being in a different POV. I wanted more of Lilac and Tarver and didn't want a new love story. But of course, I HAD to read book two, and OMG, I LOVED it almost as much as book one!! And this book sounds just as good!!

So yeah, to say I'm stoked about reading this conclusion, well that would be an understatement!! I'm head over heel's CRAZY and in dire physical need of this book!! And they even pushed up the release date from last years Dec 28th. This years release date is Dec 1st!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON, KAUFMAN AND SPOONER...

  

Does this sound like something you would read?

Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)




 
Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner are longtime friends and sometime flatmates who have traveled the world (but not yet the galaxy), covering every continent between them. They are sure outer space is only a matter of time. Meagan, who is also the author of the SKYLARK trilogy, currently lives in Asheville, North Carolina, while Amie lives in Melbourne, Australia. Although they currently live apart, they are united by their love of space opera, road trips, and second breakfasts.



~ AMIE KAUFMAN ~
{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}

~ MEAGAN SPOONER ~

{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}



What about you? What are YOU waiting on?


Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!


4 comments:

  1. Nice! See this series around a lot lately! Hope you enjoy this installment as well!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is really popular today! I love the cover, and I can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA OMG I love that GIF :P And yes, I need this book too! I loved THESE BROKEN STARS but still have yet to read THIS SHATTERED WORLD–hopefully I will soon. Great WoW pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmfao at that gif! I haven't read the second one yet, but I loved the first one and cannot wait for this one! Great pick!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)