Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #104: The August Five by Jenna Helland














The August Five




The August Five






This book sounds absolutely fantastic! And the cover looks just as epic as the synopsis sounds!  I love me a good dystopian book and I haven't read a good one in a while, and this one sounds right up my bookish alley!! Come on November 10th, 2015, I'm Waiting on ya!! ;)

Does this sound like something you would read?


Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)


Jenna Helland


What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!



7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one! *adds to TBR list* I haven't read a dystopia in a while. Great Pick and Happy Reading!

    Erica @ Read It. Note It.
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this all the time, so I just did some research about this and now it's on my TBR list :) sounds like a really cool book and I can't wait for November now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! This is totally new to me but sounds intriguing! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really good. I'm adding it to my list of books that I want. Great pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds awesome! I just requested it on NetGalley, so hopefully I'l get to read it soon! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I will read it as soon as it comes out, but I do believe that is one awesome cover. I will definitely keep my eyes out for some reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard of this one, but it does sound great! I haven't read a dystopian lately either, so I'm ready to get my hands on another one. I just wish the release date wasn't so far away. :-( Thanks so much for sharing, I'm adding this one to my TBR!
    Kim @ Bookworm Book Reviews
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)