Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #103: The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski










The Winner's Kiss #3



The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)THE WINNER'S KISS
Marie Rutkoski
(The Winner's Trilogy #3)
Published: March 1st, 2016
Genres: YA, Dystopia Fantasy



War has begun. Arin is in the thick of it, with the East as his ally and the empire as his enemy. He’s finally managed to dismiss the memory of Kestrel, even if he can’t quite forget her. Kestrel turned into someone he could no longer recognize: someone who cared more for the empire than for the lives of innocent people—and certainly more than she cared for him. At least, that’s what he thinks.

But far north lies a work camp where Kestrel is a prisoner. Can she manage to escape before she loses herself? As the war intensifies, both Kestrel and Arin discover unexpected roles in battle, terrible secrets, and a fragile hope. The world is changing. The East is pitted against the West, and Kestrel and Arin are caught between. In a game like this, can anybody really win?

 
 

SEE HOW IT ALL STARTED...

The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1) The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)


Check out my review of book one, THE WINNER'S CURSE HERE, & my review of book two, THE WINNER'S CRIME HERE!



I am SOOOOO ready for this EXPLOSIVE ending!!! I absolutely loved book one and two, and the cliffhanger for book two almost killed me!!! I NEED to know what's going to happen and how Marie Rutkoski is going to shock us next, and of course if Kestrel and Arin are FINALLY get together once and for all...
 
SQUEALS, I NEED THIS BOOK NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Come on March 1st...
 
I...AM...READY......
 
Does this sound like something you would read?

Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)


Marie Rutkoski is the author of The Kronos Chronicles, including The Cabinet of Wonders and The Celestial Globe. The Cabinet of Wonders, her debut novel, was named an Indie Next Kids’ List Great Read and a Bank Street Best Children’s Book of the Year, among other honors. Rutkoski grew up in Bolingbrook
{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK} {INSTAGRAM}


What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!
 

6 comments:

  1. YES!! I'm dying to know how the trilogy will conclude, even though I'm sad that it will come to an end. The trilogy has been so great! Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Never did pick this one up. Felt conflicted, but the covers have been gorgeous for all three! Hope you enjoy the ending!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one was ok (for me), but I know everyone else in the world loved them. I hope you enjoy The Winner's Kiss when it comes out.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't had a chance to read the first 2 but they sound good.

    Joana @ The Boundless Book List

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely excited to read this one! I don't like the cover but it's the content that matters ;D I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Alicia :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, clearly I need to start this series, because I haven't even read the first one yet and I've heard it's wonderful! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)