Saturday, May 2, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #88


Stacking The Shelves 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday Everyone! :)
I hope everyone's had a wonderful month?
I'm so sorry for skipping the last month of my STS, but I've been so busy these last few weekends that I've hardly had time for anything personal! Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)




Here's My 88th Stacking The Shelves...











A MONTH WORTH OF BOOKS![


***PHYSICAL REVIEW HAUL***


HUGE THANKS TO:
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Little Brown Books, Tor Teen, St. Martin's Griffin, Roc, M.J. Scott, Random House, Harperteen, Penguin, Month9Books, & Skyscape for these awesome ARC's and finished copies for review!!
 

















- THE WITCH HUNTER By: Virginia Boecker




































- ILLUMINAE By: 


















































- THE CAGE By:




- TRACKED By:




- IMMACULATE By:




 
- BURN By:













- END OF DAYS By: Susan Ee










7 comments:

  1. AMAZING haul! SO many great books! I really loved Nearly Gone, so I'm looking forward to reading Nearly Found. Illuminae!! You're so lucky! I hope you enjoy all of these!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, my jaw dropped on your page and there may be a bit of drool! LOL! That is one heck of a haul!! Soooo many books I cannot wait to read this year! Wow! Just wow! That's a lot of amazing reads! However will you decide what to read first?! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you that This Shattered Court was very good. I got Off the Page yesterday at Random House Open House. There were quite a few books that I have my eye on. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved End of Days, The Dispossessed trilogy, The Chantress trilogy, The Shattered Court! I'm excited to read Court of Fives and Illuminae. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh what a nice haul. The cage, girl at midnight, :D so many good books. I hope you enjoy them all.

    Maura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's a monster of a haul. I like the cover on Immaculate and will have to look into that one some more. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! so many amazing books! I hope you love them all

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)