Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #99: Truthwitch by Susan Dennard



 






Truthwitch


Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)






Love, LOVE, LOVEEEEE, this cover!!! The cover was just release a few weeks ago and OMG, it is BREATH-TAKING!!! I'm excited just to read TRUTHWITCH for the cover alone. But when you throw the epic sounding synopsis into the mix,  I'm DEFINITELY in!!! I haven't read anything by Dennard, but I've heard her debut zombie series was pretty good!!
I can't WAIT until January 2016 until it's released and I'm able to get my needy little hands on this precious book!!

Does this sound like something you would read?

Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)



Susan DennardSusan Dennard has come a long way from small-town Georgia. With a masters degree in marine biology, she got to travel the world—six out of seven continents, to be exact (she’ll get to Asia one of these days!)—before she settled down as a full-time novelist and writing instructor.

She is the author of the Something Strange and Deadly series (from HarperTeen) as well as the forthcoming Witchlands Series (Tor, 2015). When not writing, she can be found hiking with her dogs, exploring tidal pools, or earning bruises at the dojo.


What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!


9 comments:

  1. I love Susan Dennard and I'll definitely be waiting impatiently for this book! That cover...it makes me drool! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Definitely cannot wait to read this one! Just hoping Susan doesn't rip my soul out of me again! Still mourning the end of her first trilogy! LOL!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book, but it sounds absolutely awesome!

    http://madelinejohnstonauthor.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super excited for this one as well! I love the cover and the synopsis! :D Too bad we have to wait until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for this book!! I hope you like the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! This one does sound really good. I'm going to have to buy a copy of it when it comes out! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll probably be featuring this one myself - good pick :D

    Leeanna.me: WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very excited to read this one! I didn't *love* Dennard's debut series, but I'm ready to read more by her. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Have a lovely week, Alicia :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read her other series either, but this does sound really good! Here's my WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)