Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #100: The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth










The Killing Jar




The Killing Jar








THE KILLING JAR sounds absolutely fantastic!! And that cover is one of the best I've seen so far this year!! 

I haven't read anything from but I heard her other book STUCK is pretty awesoem! So this one is definitely going on my wishlist for 2016!!
 Does this sound like something you would read?

Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)




Jennifer Bosworth
Author and screenwriter, Jennifer Bosworth, grew up in a small town where there was nothing to do but read and get into trouble. She did plenty of both, which led her to a career writing about people who get into trouble. Jennifer and her husband recently escaped from Los Angeles and are now hiding out in Portland, Oregon with a couple of long-legged dogs. In her spare time she can be found watching horror movies and dreaming of starting her own hippie commune, where there will be many goats. Learn more about her and view her short films at jenniferbosworth.com or just Google her and see what happens.
{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}


What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!



3 comments:

  1. This sounds really good and that cover is GORGEOUS! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh interesting! That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this before but it does sound exciting! Thank you for putting it under my radar, I hope you enjoy this read once it comes out - great pick <3

    <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)