Monday, April 13, 2015

The Infinite by Lori M. Lee Audiobook Review






The Infinite




The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone, #2)











 

4 Stars


Lori M. LeeLori is an avid writer, reader, artist, and lover of unicorns. She should probably spend less time on the internet (but she won't). She has a borderline obsessive fascination with unicorns, is fond of talking in capslock, and loves to write about magic, manipulation, and family. She lives in Wisconsin with her husband, kids, and a friendly pitbull.

{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}







4 comments:

  1. After reading the Gates Of Thread And Stone I wasn't sure I'd pick up the sequel because it wasn't neither good nor bad, it felt lacking in something! But after your review I think I'm gonna give it a chance!
    eleonorerigby24(at)yahoo(dot)it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard and read many reviews about the first book, and now I think it's time to begin the series! Thank you for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review! I still need to read this one. I love futuristic books like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard of this series before. Thanks for such a thorough review.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)