Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #95: The Infinite by Lori M. Lee



Teaser Tuesday
 is a weekly bookish meme hosted by A Daily Rhythm, where you share one to two teasers from your current book. Sound like something your interested in?

Then do the following:

Grab your current read. Open to a random page

Share 2 "Teaser" Sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Share the author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your Teaser!


Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend?
Mine was great celebrating Easter with my family. We really had a blast and a wonderful Easter and then I had a relaxing evening reading THE WRATH AND THE DAWN, which is AMAZING by the way!! Anyways, check out this weeks TT and let me know what you think in the comment section and be sure to link me up to your TT or weekly memo so I can come visit you.



Here's My #95th Teaser Tuesday From THE INFINITE
!


The Infinite




The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone, #2)











Lori M. LeeLori is an avid writer, reader, artist, and lover of unicorns. She should probably spend less time on the internet (but she won't). She has a borderline obsessive fascination with unicorns, is fond of talking in capslock, and loves to write about magic, manipulation, and family. She lives in Wisconsin with her husband, kids, and a friendly pitbull.

{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}

Do you have a Teaser Tuesday?

If so, link me up so I can come check out your TT or weekly memo.



3 comments:

  1. OOooh nice teasers! Especially liked that first one! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are awesome. That first one made me laugh. She forgot! LOL

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/07/teaser-tuesdays-109-the-publicist-by-christina-george/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Wow.

    My teaser this week from an upcoming young adult book: http://pdworkman.com/pre-release-excerpt-from-june-and-justin/

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)