Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #96: Soundless by Richelle Mead

Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!


Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far??
This weeks WoW is the from a book that I am sooo excited for!! Anyways, check out this weeks WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!




Soundless



Soundless

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17620859-burn-out





I'm SO excited to read SOUNDLESS. Richelle Mead is a mastermind when it comes to creating original thick plotted books, and I am all for this one!! Her VA series was one of my all time favorites, still is, and I'm dying to get back into more of her epic worlds.

SOUNDLESS is different then what I normally read, but that makes me want to read it even more. I mean sound becoming the ultimate weapon?? Yes, I am definitely curios!!

Does this sound like something you would read??


Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)






Richelle MeadScorpio Richelle Mead is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of urban fantasy books for both adults and teens. Originally from Michigan, Richelle now lives in Seattle, Washington where she works on her three series full-time: Georgina Kincaid, Dark Swan, and Vampire Academy.

A life-long reader, Richelle has always loved mythology and folklore. When she can actually tear herself away from books (either reading or writing them), she enjoys bad reality TV, traveling, trying interesting cocktails, and shopping for dresses. She's a self-professed coffee addict and has a passion for all things wacky and humorous.


What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!


14 comments:

  1. Oh, I need this in my life! It's very different, but I'm sure it's going to be amazing. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot dog! So can't wait for this one!! Was kind of disappointed with her recent adult series, Gameboard of the Gods, so I am hoping this one is better!! Love the cover too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have yet to read a book by Mead! Hopefully that will change soon. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Alicia :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I love Richelle Mead! Can't wait to read Soundless! I hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she's an amazing writer!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Not only is it a book by Richelle Mead, but it sounds great regardless! (I think this may be my WOW next week, I'm so excited)

    My WOW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-heir.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all I have to see is Richelle Mead, and I'm in!! And this one sounds fantastic!!


      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Aw, this is my pick too! YAY<3 Lovely post overall :) Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they say great minds think alike! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by, Benish! :)

      Delete
  7. This just recently caught my attention, too. I haven't read any of her series yet, but I'm looking forward to this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should give it a shot! Her Vampire series is amazing! And this one is different then I normal read, but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  8. Great pick! This one does sound pretty awesome! I definitely need to start reading Richelle Mead's books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked this last week, so can't wait for it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, it sounds so good!

      Thanks for stopping by, Kirsty! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)