Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #95: Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas





Queen of Shadows



Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)











  The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)



First, just look .. at .. that .. C.O.V.E.R.R.R.R.R!!! Isn't it MAGNIFICENT??? It's by far my favorite in the whole series!! I could literally stare at it all day...

All three books in this series are my favorite. I still have to read THE ASSASSINS BLADE with all five novellas combined into one book. But I plan to wait until closer to this fourth books release date so I can binge read this complete series again to prepare for all the awesomeness of QUEEN OF SHADOWS. Which I KNOW will be EPIC, with SARAH J. MAAS, I'm ready





Does this sound like something you would read??


Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)




Sarah J. MaasSarah J. Maas is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Throne of Glass series (Heir of Fire, Book 3, will be out in September 2014). Starting in Spring 2015, her New Adult Fantasy series, A Court of Thorns and Roses, will be published by Bloomsbury as well.

Sarah lives in Southern California, and over the years, she has developed an unhealthy appreciation for Disney movies and bad pop music. She adores fairy tales and ballet, drinks too much coffee, and watches absolutely rubbish TV shows. When she's not busy writing, she can be found exploring the California coastline with her husband.


What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!


5 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY!!! SO PRETTY!!! My words have left me...great pick!!!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah J Maas can do no wrong! And this cover is the best thing to happen to the series so far. I can't, can't, can't wait for this book any longer. Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the cover released, I knew this would be in a lot of peoples' picks. The covers for this series are great, and I'm definitely going to have to start it soon. Hope you enjoy it!

    Leeanna.me: WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)