Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #94: The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh



Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly bookish meme hosted by A Daily Rhythm, where you share one to two teasers from your current book. Sound like something your interested in?

Then do the following:

Grab your current read. Open to a random page

Share 2 "Teaser" Sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Share the author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your Teaser!



Hey Guys,

 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend?
Mine was so exhausting! My dad just had surgery, so I've been tending to him and trying to keep up with my normal activities. It's been so tiresome. That's why, if you've noticed lately, my reviews haven't been coming as much as they use to. But I'm hoping to get back on the ball with everything soon!! :) Anyways, check out this weeks  TT and let me know what you think in the comment section and be sure to link me up to your TT or weekly memo so I can come visit you.



Here's My #94th Teaser Tuesday From THE WRATH & THE DAWN
!




The Wrath & The

Dawn



The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)
THE WRATH & THE DAWN
(The Wrath and the Dawn #1)
by Renee Ahdieh
Published: May 12th, 2015
Genres: YA, Fantasy, Retellings


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18798983-the-wrath-and-the-dawn
A sumptuous and epically told love story inspired by A Thousand and One Nights

Every dawn brings horror to a different family in a land ruled by a killer. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, takes a new bride each night only to have her executed at sunrise. So it is a suspicious surprise when sixteen-year-old Shahrzad volunteers to marry Khalid. But she does so with a clever plan to stay alive and exact revenge on the Caliph for the murder of her best friend and countless other girls. Shazi's wit and will, indeed, get her through to the dawn that no others have seen, but with a catch . . . she’s falling in love with the very boy who killed her dearest friend.

She discovers that the murderous boy-king is not all that he seems and neither are the deaths of so many girls. Shazi is determined to uncover the reason for the murders and to break the cycle once and for all.


















renée ahdiehI live in North Carolina (Go Heels!) with my husband Victor and our dog Mushu. My YA fantasy novel, THE WRATH AND THE DAWN, will be published in 2015. In my spare time, I like to cook, dance salsa, and wreak havoc on the lives of my characters.

I’m also a member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators, as well as an active member of the Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America.


{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}


Do you have a Teaser Tuesday?

If so, link me up so I can come check out your TT or weekly memo.



2 comments:

  1. OOoh nice teasers!! I am all sorts of curious about this one!! Can't wait for your review!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second teaser especially won me over! LOL

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/31/teaser-tuesdays-108-a-fright-to-the-death-by-dawn-eastman/

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)