Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #93: Gates Of Thread And Stone by Lori M. Lee



Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly bookish meme hosted by A Daily Rhythm, where you share one to two teasers from your current book. Sound like something your interested in?

Then do the following:

Grab your current read. Open to a random page

Share 2 "Teaser" Sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Share the author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your Teaser!


Hey Guys,

 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend?
Mine was terrible. I was laid up in bed sick all weekend!! So miserable, but I did get a lot of reading done, hehehe!! I guess that's the good thing about it...lol!! Anyways, check out this weeks  TT and let me know what you think in the comment section and be sure to link me up to your TT or weekly memo so I can come visit you.





Here's My #93rd Teaser Tuesday From GATES OF THREAD AND STONE
!




Gates Of Thread And

Stone




Gates of Thread and Stone




I had heard enough.

I reached out with my mind, feeling for the threads of time that flowed around us. They were everywhere, if you had the ability to see, intertwining the people, the weathered buildings, the stones beneath my feet. They moved everything forward in constant motion. Always forward. I imagined my fingers dragging the fibers, making them catch and slow.


A huge gargoyle burst through the tress and landed on top of the Gray. The metal groaned beneath the gargoyle's weight. The creature looked at me and then at Avan.
It pounced.


So,What'cha think of my Teaser Tuesday Of GATES OF THREAD AND STONE?



Lori M. LeeLori is an avid writer, reader, artist, and lover of unicorns. She should probably spend less time on the internet (but she won't). She has a borderline obsessive fascination with unicorns, is fond of talking in capslock, and loves to write about magic, manipulation, and family. She lives in Wisconsin with her husband, kids, and a friendly pitbull.

{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}


Do you have a Teaser Tuesday?

If so, link me up so I can come check out your TT or weekly memo.




3 comments:

  1. OOOh nice teasers!! Sounds like an exciting moment!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teasers...sounds like a great book, gotta add this to my list. Thanks for sharing...here is my TT http://www.readinggrrl.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teasers. This sounds like an exciting story.
    My Tuesday post features DEVIOUS.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)