Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #90: A Court of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas


Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading, where you share one to two teasers from your current book. Sound like something your interested in?

Then do the following:

Grab your current read. Open to a random page

Share 2 "Teaser" Sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Share the author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your Teaser!


Hey Guys,

 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend?
Mine was filled with so much snow, AGAIN!! It seems like every weekend this whole month has been filled with nothing but snow and ice. But the weekdays are fine. No snow, no ice, nothing!! ERRRRR.....It's just starting to get very aggravating!!! Anyways, check out this weeks AMAZING TT from a book that is SOOOO GOOD, and I can't wait to share it with you today. Let me know what you think in the comment section and be sure to link me up to your TT or weekly memo so I can come visit you.



Here's My #90th Teaser Tuesday From
A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES!
 



A Court Of Thorns 


And Roses




A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES
Sarah J. Maas
(A Court of Thorns #1)
Published: May 5th, 2015
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16067008-stitching-snow?ac=1





~ Chapter 4 ~ Page 33 ~





~ Chapter 19 ~ Page 172 ~ 


So, What'cha think of my Teaser Tuesday Of A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES?


 

Sarah J. MaasSarah J. Maas is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Throne of Glass series (Heir of Fire, Book 3, will be out in September 2014). Starting in Spring 2015, her New Adult Fantasy series, A Court of Thorns and Roses, will be published by Bloomsbury as well.

Sarah lives in Southern California, and over the years, she has developed an unhealthy appreciation for Disney movies and bad pop music. She adores fairy tales and ballet, drinks too much coffee, and watches absolutely rubbish TV shows. When she's not busy writing, she can be found exploring the California coastline with her husband.



Do you have a Teaser Tuesday?



If so, link me up so I can come check out your TT or weekly memo.

12 comments:

  1. I need more, hope i can read the book soon, looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I hope you can read it soon too, because I'm sure you'll love it! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Alena! :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh!! I told myself not to read these, but then I did! Ahhh!! Now I need this book even more!! Great teasers!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I am glad you did decide to read these teasers and that you enjoyed them as well. This book is so good, beyond fantastic. I'm literally glued to these pages. I hope you read it soon!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the teaser. Very intriguing. Here is mine
    http://totallyaddictedtoreading.blogspot.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesday-6.html?zx=51025612206bab48

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Teaser and can't wait to read this one! Here is mine...http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesday-88-secrets-we-keep-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you've had nice weekends!

    The teasers sound very good!

    Mine is from a YA fantasy this week: http://pdworkman.com/riseofthedragons/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting cover and the book sounds interesting too. I do not miss the snow and will take our spring rain any day. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cover is spectacular and you've teased me good. Now I have to go get this one!

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/03/teaser-tuesdays-104-demon-energy/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to get it not realizing it's not out til May. Dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That one does look interesting, and what a striking cover! Here's my TT for this week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesdays-march-3-2015.html

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)