Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #86


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday Everyone! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful 3 weeks?
Sorry I haven't posted my STS for 3 weeks, but it turned out every Saturday for the last 3 weeks I have been too occupied with personal obligations to post. So all the books you find today are 3 weeks worth!! Lets see if I can get back on the ball and post my regular STS every week like usual!! ;) Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)

Here's My 86th Stacking The Shelves...


Oh, and there are more books then these, but I didn't want to add all of them to one post. So I'll post some of them next week as well! :)





 Fire Study | [Maria V. Snyder] 

The Falconer | [Elizabeth May]






Branded: Sinners, Book 1 | [Missy Kalicicki, Abi Ketner]

Missy Kalicicki & Abi Ketner



***PHYSICAL HAUL***



- STORM GLASS By:: Maria V. Snyder Paperback




- INCARNATION Paperback





- MISTRESS OF ROME By:













***eARC HAUL***

 The Shattered Court (A Novel of the Four Arts, #1)

Siren's Fury (Storm Siren, #2)

***PHYSICAL ARC HAUL***



HUGE THANKS TO: 
Macmillan, Penguin, Harperteen, Sourcebooks Fire,  Scholastic Press, Random House, Tor Teen/Books, Flux, St. Martin's Press, Harlequin Teen and Simon & Schuster for these awesome ARC's and finished copies for review!!














- THE WRATH OF THE DAWN By: ARC Paperback





- SPELLED By:



















 



Finished Hardback




- A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC By: Finished Hardback + a Signed Poster




- THE CRIMSON GATE By: ARC Paperback

























6 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing haul! So many awesome books! I'm slightly jealous (especially of Rook)...but I think I have enough of my own books to hold me over. Have a great weekend! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What a haul!! Gotta say feeling a little envious over all the beautiful reads!! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great books this week. I must say that I'm envious of the Sherrilyn Kenyon ARC. Great haul of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Falconer, ADSOM! I also have Ice Kissed, The Heart of Betrayal, Rook, The Shattered Court. I didn't like A Wicked Thing as much as I'd hoped though. When are you going to find the time to read all of that?! I always marvel at how much you get - do read everything?!

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Alicia!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! A Wicked Thing sounds really great. I can't wait for the release of Rook! It sounds like such an awesome book. I love how it's futuristic but it's set in Europe. I hope you have a great week! :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful haul! The next Nil book and oh so many others! Several are on my To-read and many others caught me eye. Looks like the next 15 minutes are going to be looking some of these books up. Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)