Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #93: An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet




 

An Inheritance of


 Ashes



An Inheritance of Ashes
AN INHERITANCE OF ASHES
Leah Bobet
Published:
October 6th, 2015
Genres: New Adult, Paranormal

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17620859-burn-out
The strange war down south—with its rumors of gods and monsters—is over. And while sixteen-year-old Hallie and her sister wait to see who will return from the distant battlefield, they struggle to maintain their family farm.  When Hallie hires a veteran to help them, the war comes home in ways no one could have imagined, and soon Hallie is taking dangerous risks—and keeping desperate secrets. But even as she slowly learns more about the war and the men who fought it, ugly truths about Hallie’s own family are emerging. And while monsters and armies are converging on the small farm, the greatest threat to her home may be Hallie herself.
{AMAZON} {BARNES & NOBLE}


I just recently heard of this one the other day on goodreads, but when I happened to stumbled upon it I was instantly drawn to the cover. It's so alluring with it's feathery dark feel to it. I have to admit I was definitely curious! Then I read the description and was like YES, I need this book asap!! It sounds right up my alley, plus the cover is pretty amazing, right?


Does this sound like something you would read??

Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)




 
I’m a Canadian writer of literary science fiction and fantasy with a love for mythic prose and an obsession with the secret hearts of cities. News, upcoming appearances, miscellany, and the day-to-day writerish
{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}


What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!



8 comments:

  1. OOOh intriguing! Reminds me of the Six of Crows cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallie sounds like a heroine I would like and tthe cover for that book is really amazing.
    My Waiting on Wednesday
    new follower via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally new to me! And it sounds awesome! Thank you for putting it on my radar, great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so good! This is the first that I have heard of this one! I'll definitely have to check it out and read it when it's released! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cover and it sound so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting and the cover is awesome too! I hope you like it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-3-manwhore.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. an information that is very interesting to read, because it has a great reading the contents of all, it is important for our knowledge sanagt, thanks to share his article.

    cara menyembuhkan sirosis hati

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)