Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #91: The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May


Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!


Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far??

This weeks WoW is the second book in one of the best books I've read in a long time!!! It was so much fun!!! Anyways, check out this weeks WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!




The Vanishing Throne



The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2)






The Falconer (The Falconer, #1)  The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2)




Does this sound like something you would read?? 

Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)

Elizabeth  May



What about you? What are YOU waiting on?


Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I really need to read The Falconer! I've heard so many great things about it. At least it looks like I have some time before The Vanishing Throne comes out. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. I've heard some pretty great things about The Falconer! I hope you enjoy this one when it's released.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. The UK covers are so good for this series. I need to read book one yet, but I've heard such good things that I'm also looking forward to book 2 :) Good pick!

    Leeanna @ Leeanna.me: WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)