Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #88: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading, where you share one to two teasers from your current book. Sound like something your interested in?

Then do the following:

Grab your current read. Open to a random page

Share 2 "Teaser" Sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Share the author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your Teaser!


Hey Guys,

 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend?
Mine was so busy and taxing. My kids kept me running all over the place that I barely got in any reading time at all!! But they enjoyed it, so I guess that's all that matter!! Anyways, check out this weeks TT and let me know what you think in the comment section. Be sure to link me up to your TT or weekly memo so I can come visit you.


Here's My #88th Teaser Tuesday From RED QUEEN!
  




Red Queen



Review: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17878931-red-queen?from_search=true






~ Chapter 17 ~ Page 204 ~




~ Chapter 17 ~ Page 210 ~


So, What'cha think of my Teaser Tuesday Of RED QUEEN?
 


Victoria Aveyard


Do you have a Teaser Tuesday? If so, link me up so I can come check out your TT or weekly memo. 



2 comments:

  1. I've seen this book all over. I will have to pick it up! Hope you are enjoying it.

    Here's mine:

    http://disturbia0509.blogspot.com/2015/02/teaser-tuesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear this book is following me. LOL Looks like I have no choice but to get it and get reading. LOL
    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/02/17/teaser-tuesdays-102-the-loch-by-steve-alten/

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)