Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #87: Rebellion by Stephanie Diaz

Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading, where you share one to two teasers from your current book. Sound like something your interested in?

Then do the following:

Grab your current read. Open to a random page

Share 2 "Teaser" Sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Share the author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your Teaser!


Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend?
Mine was relaxing with lots of fun books!! Can't get no better then that! ;) Anyways, check out this weeks TT and let me know what you think in the comment section. Be sure to link me up to your TT or weekly memo so I can come visit you.




Here's My #87th Teaser Tuesday From
REBELLION!


Rebellion



Reading Now... REBELLION
Stephanie Diaz
(Extraction #2)
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f
Published: February 10th, 2015

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17883441-the-forever-song
The uprising has begun.

It's been seven days since Clementine and Logan, along with their allies, retreated into hiding on the Surface. The rebels may have won one battle against Commander Charlie, but the fight is far from finished. He has vowed to find a way to win—no matter the cost. Do the rebels have what it takes to defeat him...and put an end to this war?

As Clementine and Logan enter a desperate race against time to defeat Commander Charlie—and attempt to weaken his power within his own ranks—they find themselves in a terrifying endgame that pits them against a brutal enemy, and each other. With every step, Clementine draws closer to losing Logan...and losing control of herself.

Continuing with the mesmerizing saga that started with Extraction, Stephanie Diaz blends science fiction, epic romance, and heart-stopping adventure to create a world that no reader will soon forget.



Maybe I've let him control me from far away by giving in to my fear of him. But no longer. I won't give him any more power over me.

Soon he will be the one who is afraid.



Charlie's lip twitches in amusement. He wraps his fingers around the cup. "I give you water after your guards have kept you thirsty for two days, and now you want to kill me?" He makes a tsking noise.

So, What'cha think of my Teaser Tuesday Of REBELLION?

Stephanie  DiazStephanie Diaz is 21. She grew up in sunny San Diego, wishing for rain. She studied film production in college. When she isn't lost in other worlds, she can be found singing, marveling at the night sky, or fangirling over television shows.

Her work is represented by Alison Fargis of Stonesong. The first book in her debut YA sci-fi EXTRACTION trilogy will be published by St. Martin's Griffin, an imprint of Macmillan, in July 2014.

You can follow Stephanie on twitter: @StephanieEDiaz.
{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}




Do you have a Teaser Tuesday? If so, link me up so I can come check out your TT or weekly memo.


8 comments:

  1. OOooh nice teasers!!! I'm very intrigued with this new to me read now!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty good read! I can't wait for the last book to release!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  2. Great teaser! I'm very curious as to what's going to happen now. I will have to check this one out when it releases. I love the cover!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very good one. It's on my TBR. Great tease :)

    My Teaser this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT Teasers!
    My Tuesday post features a YA novel too: SIX STRINGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked both teasers. I'm thinking he could be a good guy or a bad guy. Hmm...

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/02/03/teaser-tuesdays-100-one-more-day-what-if-tommorrow-never-happens/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers.

    Mine this week is a middle-grade fantasy: http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-island-of-fog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. From your teaser Charlie appears to be a fun character.
    Here's a link to my teaser:
    http://welcome-to-zeds-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/teaser-tuesday-3rd-feb-2015.html

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)