Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #87: Tracked by Jenny Martin



Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!



Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far??

This weeks WoW is a book that I am HIGHLY anticipating, and can't wait to read! Anyways, check out this weeks WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!!




Tracked
 
 


Tracked
Published: May 5th, 2015
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11235712-cinder?ac=1
The Fast and the Furious gets a sci-fi twist in this action-packed debut

On corporately controlled Castra, rally racing is a high stakes game that seventeen-year-old Phoebe Van Zant knows all too well. Phee’s legendary racer father disappeared mysteriously, but that hasn't stopped her from speeding headlong into trouble. When she and her best friend, Bear, attract the attention of Charles Benroyal, they are blackmailed into racing for Benroyal Corp, a company that represents everything Phee detests. Worse, Phee risks losing Bear as she falls for Cash, her daring new teammate. But when she discovers that Benroyal is controlling more than a corporation, Phee realizes she has a much bigger role in Castra’s future than she could ever have imagined. It's up to Phee to take Benroyal down. But even with the help of her team, can a street-rat destroy an empire?





SOOOOOO excited for this one!! Sounds like a Hunger Games like book, that I can't WAIT to devour!!
May 5th really isn't that far away, right??? That's what I keep telling myself any way...lol!!!


Does this sound like something you would read?? 

Let me know in the comment section and I'll come visit YOU! :)



 
Jenny  MartinJenny Martin's YA debut, TRACKED, will be released May 05, 2015 by Dial/Penguin. Jenny is a librarian, a book monster, and a certified electric-guitar-rawking Beatle-maniac. She lives in Dallas with her husband and son, where she hoards books and regularly blisses out over all kinds of live and recorded rock.
 



What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!





12 comments:

  1. Checking this one out on Goodreads now. :)

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hope you love it, Michelle! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh interesting! Totally new to me! Will keep my eye out for this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I could introduce you to it, Jessica! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. As soon as I saw this one a couple weeks ago I immediately recommended it to my friend who loves The Fast and the Furious, as it sounds right up her alley. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, this reminded me of The Fast and the Furious as soon as I read the synopsis!! I can't wait to read it!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Lisa! :)

      Delete
  4. I am pretty excited for this one, Alicia! I love science fiction :D I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous day :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sci-f ROCKS!! I haven't read too much of it lately, so I would love to get my hands on this and get back into my love of Sci-f!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm SO excited to read this! I've had my eye on it for a while and I keep hoping to see it available on Edelweiss or NetGalley. I really don't want to wait until May! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the May release date is KILLING ME too!! Hopefully we'll be able to get it before that! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Michelle! :)

      Delete
  6. I do like the sound of it..but I'm not a Hunger Games fan -_-
    here's our WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a Hunger Game Fan??? Well, you might still like it, you never know! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by, Fiza! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)