Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #86: Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder


Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading, where you share one to two teasers from your current book. Sound like something your interested in?



Then do the following:

Grab your current read. Open to a random page

Share 2 "Teaser" Sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Share the author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your Teaser!



Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend? 

Mine was fun and busy!! Anyways, check out this weeks TT and let me know what you think in the comment section. Be sure to link me up to your TT or weekly memo so I can come visit you.


Here's My #86th Teaser Tuesday From
POISON STUDY!



Poison Study

 


Poison Study (Study, #1)POISON STUDY
(Study #1)
Published: March 1st, 2007
Genres: YA, Paranormal, Fantasy

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18196040-the-walled-city








“Poisoned, pursued and living with a psychopath. Not what I would consider the good life. Death has its perks.”

“Yelena, you've driven me crazy. You've caused me considerable trouble and I've contemplated ending your life twice since I've known you. But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”
   

AND I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS THOUGHT FROM POISON STUDY...

“Trusting is hard. Knowing who to trust, even harder.”



So, What'cha think of my Teaser Tuesday Of POISON STUDY?


My PhotoMeteorologist turned novelist, Maria's been writing fantasy and science fiction since she was bored at work and needed something creative to do. A dozen novels and numerous short stories later, Maria's learned a thing or three about writing. She’s been on the New York Times bestseller list, won a half-dozen awards, and has earned her MA degree in Writing from Seton Hill University where she's been happily sharing her knowledge with the current crop of MFA students. She also enjoys creating new worlds where horses and swords rule, 'cause let's face it, they're cool, although she's been known to trap her poor characters in a giant metal cube and let them figure out how to get out. Readers are welcome to check out her website for book excerpts, free short stories, maps, blog, and her schedule at http://www.MariaVSnyder.com.

 
{WEBSITE} {BLOG} {GOODREADS} {FACEBOOK}





Do you have a Teaser Tuesday? If so, link me up so I can come check out your TT or weekly memo.



6 comments:

  1. Sigh.......lovely teasers! This is one of my all time faves!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you captured me. Now I have to read this book. (glances at towering TBR pile) hope that doesn't fall over. :) Great tease.

    New Bloglovin' follower

    Mine this week: http://www.keeperbookshelf.com/teaser-tuesday-2

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a true statement about trust! thanks for sharing!
    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your teasers. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in her position.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT ~ The Lie by Ashley Fontainne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely adding this on goodreads, love the sound of this book.

    Mine is from The Walls Around Us:

    http://welcome-to-zeds-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/teaser-tuesday-27th-jan-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. On my way to check this out now. A new one for me and I can't resist:)

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/27/teaser-tuesdays-99-empty-cup-2/

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)