Saturday, January 24, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #85


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday Everyone! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 
Mines been busy, but what's new I'm always crazy swamped??? Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 


Here's My 85th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...



- SORCERESS (ARC)
- ETHERWORLD  (ARC)
- THE ORPHAN QUEEN (ARC)

- KING (ARC)
- CONSPIRACY OF BLOOD AND SMOKE (ARC)

- HOW TO WIN AT HIGH SCHOOL (ARC)
- REBELLION (ARC)
- POISON STUDY (ARC)

- THE STORYSPINNER (ARC)
- LANDRY PARK (ARC)
- MECHANIC (ARC)
- HOLD ME LIKE A BREATH (ARC)
- LOIN HEART (ARC)
- THE MEMORY KEY (ARC)

Oh, and I forgot to add 2 other books, so I'll add them next week! :)





Reading this now and OMG I can't put it down to save my life!! I already ordered book two!!! 


- POISON STUDY By:  




HUGE THANKS TO:
Simon & Schuster, Houghton Mifflin, Bloomsbury, Harperteen, Penguin, Big Honcho, St. Martin's Griffin for these awesome ARC's and finished copies for review!!!


I am CRAZY excited for this one!! It sounds so sooo soooooo good!

https://mail.verizon.com/webmail/driver?nimlet=download&fid=INBOX&mid=209076&disp=inline&partIndex=4
- THE STORYSPINNER By: ARC Paperback


Epic cover and sounds like such a fun retelling! 


- MECHANICA By: ARC Paperback

I still need to read the second book, but... I loved the first one and am looking forward to finishing this series soon.


- LION HEART By: ARC Paperback


 Already had a sneak peak into this one and was instantly hooked. I will definitely be checking this one out soon!


- HOLD ME LIKE A BREATH By: ARC Paperback

This is the second ARC I have of this book and I can't wait to finally start it. This is one of my most anticipated reads of 2015!!


- THE ORPHAN QUEEN By: ARC Paperback

I haven't started this series yet, but hopefully I will soon bc I've been wanting to start it for a while!



- ETHERWORLD by Claudia Gabel & Cheryl Klam ARC Paperback

This one sounds okay, but I'm not too sure when I'll get to it.
  

- THE MEMORY KEY By: ARC Paperback


Loved, LOVED, LOVEDDDD, book one and can't WAIT to read this one asap!


- CONSPIRACY OF BLOOD AND SMOKE By: ARC Paperback

I still have to catch up on this series before I can get to this one.


- SORCERESS By: ARC Paperback


I haven't started this one either, though I've been hearing mixed things about this series so I'm not too sure if it'll make my list anytime soon.

- KING By: ARC Paperback

Haha, another series I NEED to start. But this is one I am looking forward to starting, hopefully soon!


- DEATH MARKED By: ARC Paperback

I definitely will NOT be reading this one. So if anyone wants it, email me and it's yours (First come first serve!)


- HOW TO WIN AT HIGH SCHOOL By: ARC Paperback

I have this in hardback and ARC, but the paperback is beautiful!


- LANDRY PARK By:Finished Paperback

Love this Witches brew with the mug, hot chocolate and paperback of HALF BAD! Though I'll probably be giving it away for my blogoversary giveaway in March. ;)




- HALF BAD By:


- REBELLION By: Finished Hardback


So that's it for me this week. What did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)


30 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I'm totally jealous! I need Mechanica in my life. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MECHANICA sounds wonderful! And that cover is one of my favorites this year! I hope you get to read it soon!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Michelle! :)

      Delete
  2. I am SO jealous of your ARCs! I got a preview of The Orphan Queen and it was amazing - I hope the full book is just as good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a sneak peak of THE ORPHAN QUEEN and enjoyed it. I really hope to get to it soon! :) I hope you get your hands on an ARC too! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Saruuh! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG! I am soooo glad you're enjoying Poison Study! I read that around when it first came out, or just before Magic Study released really! I LOVED it! I was just like you and couldn't put it down. Which if memory recalls I was in my first semester of college, so probably wasn't the best time to get absorbed, but I have NO regrets! LOL!

    Hope you enjoy the rest of the first trilogy and ALL your other lovely new reads! I still need to start Claudia Gray's series there! I have the first two books, but haven't read book 1 yet!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, POISON STUDY was SOOOOO AMAZING!! I'm already about a quarter of the way through book two, and though I'm enjoying it, I'm a little disappointed Valek hasn't showed up yet. But I still have faith he will!! :) HE BETTER...LOL!!! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul of books. You are very lucky to get Orphan Queen. That's the book that I'm most looking forward to. So many great and amazing books this week. Enjoy your new books. Like the new header for the blog.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE ORPHAN QUEEN is one of my most anticipated books of the year!! I read the chapter and really enjoyed it!! I hope you get to read it early too! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Grace.

      Delete
  5. I think I basically got the same haul! Same Harper books, Hold Me Like A Breath, Landry Park (which I read last year), and I already have the Half Bad package, The Storyspinner, Prisoner of Night and Fog, Lion Heart. I'm going nowhere near Rebellion - I gave Extraction 1 star lol. It was awful (in my opinion). I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Alicia :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we did get almost the same haul! I checked out your books too! I'm reading REBELLION now, it's okay. But I did enjoy EXTRACTION so I was hopeful! :/

      I hope you enjoy all your new books too!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  6. LION HEART! I am so jealous! LOVE that series :-)
    The Orphan Queen looks fantastic also!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for LOIN HEART too. I still have to read book two, but I plan to read it soon and follow it up with LOIN HEART!

      Thanks for stopping by, Em! :)

      Delete
  7. Awesome haul! I can't wait for The Memory Key! It sounds like such an awesome concept. Landry Park is one that I've been meaning to buy a copy of so I could finally read it. It sounds pretty good but I have heard mixed reviews on it. I hope you enjoy all of your books! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE MEMORY KEY does sound really good. I've wanted to read LANDRY PARK since last year.

      Thanks for stopping by Krystianna! :)

      Delete
  8. ORPHAN QUEEN! So lucky! I hope you enjoy these books. They all sound awesome. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE ORPHAN QUEEN sounds so good! I already read they first chapter and thoroughly enjoyed ti!

      Thanks for stopping by, Abby! :)

      Delete
  9. Wow, so many awesome books! I am dying to read MECHANICA - that cover!!!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, MECHANICA'S cover is AMAZING!! I'm REALLY excited for it! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Margie! :)

      Delete
  10. Woah, these books are all so new to me. I hope you enjoy them though. Stacking the Shelves #2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all sounds pretty good! I hope you check some of them out!

      Thanks for stopping by, Christine! :)

      Delete
  11. Amazing haul this week. I can't wait to read The Storyspinner and Hold Me Like a Breath. Enjoy them! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm dying to jump into both HOLD ME LIKE A BREATH & THE STORYSPINNER!! I plan to read THE STORYSPINNER next! It sounds amazing

      Thanks for stopping by, Jillyn! :)

      Delete
  12. Wow. That's a great haul. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just wish I had enough time to read them all asap!

      Thanks for stopping by, Dusty! :)

      Delete
  13. Great haul. I have been thinking about checking out Maria V Snyder. Also I like the paperback version of Laundry Park so much better than the hardback. Feel free to check out my blog at http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should give Maria V. Snyder's book a try, their amazing!

      Thanks for stopping by. Barb! :)

      Delete
  14. What an awesome haul! I'm totally jealous of all the physical copies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I'm excited for most of them! I just wish there were more time in the day...lol!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Alis! :)

      Delete
  15. What an awesome haul! The Orphan queen & Poison study and a couple others are books I want to read and/or are on my TBR. Hope you enjoy these. Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. POISON STUDY was EPIC!! I absolutely LOVED IT!! And I hope to read THE ORPHAN QUEEN very soon!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jay! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)