Monday, January 26, 2015

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder Audiobook Review




Poison Study


 
 


Poison Study (Study, #1)POISON STUDY
(Study #1)
Published: March 1st, 2007
Genres: YA, Paranormal, Fantasy

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18196040-the-walled-city


:
 
Poison Study (Study, #1)  Magic Study (Study, #2) Fire Study (Study, #3) Power Study (Study, #3.5) Ice Study (Study, #3.6) Shadow Study (Soulfinders, #1)


 




 
My PhotoMeteorologist turned novelist, Maria's been writing fantasy and science fiction since she was bored at work and needed something creative to do. A dozen novels and numerous short stories later, Maria's learned a thing or three about writing. She’s been on the New York Times bestseller list, won a half-dozen awards, and has earned her MA degree in Writing from Seton Hill University where she's been happily sharing her knowledge with the current crop of MFA students. She also enjoys creating new worlds where horses and swords rule, 'cause let's face it, they're cool, although she's been known to trap her poor characters in a giant metal cube and let them figure out how to get out. Readers are welcome to check out her website for book excerpts, free short stories, maps, blog, and her schedule at http://www.MariaVSnyder.com.




13 comments:

  1. I devoured this series when I read it!! I also binge read her Healer trilogy recently and loved it~~ she crafts the most amazing worlds and I'm excited for you to keep discovering more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing series!! Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this series and I can't wait for the continuation
    you should check out her other trilogies they are just as amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so stinking good! I have never read anything by this author, but every one of her books is on my want to read list. I really need to just make it happen, so that I can become a fan of this author and her books, like so many others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reviews,amazing ratings,this series sounds very good!
    Thanks for the great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good review! I like the title and the cover; this is one to read. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh YES!!!!!!!! I love it. I am currently on Fire study as an audiobook and I love it very very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this sounds like such an amazing read. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also loved the series! :D A great read and definitely unforgettable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your review. I am always looking for a good book to read. This sounds like it might be one. I read mostly romantic suspense and mysteries, but occasionally I branch out into other genres. This sounds like there is a lot of suspense going on and that is what I like. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard so many great things about this series and your review made me even more curious to read the books myself! It sounds like a thrilling and captivating read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I recently picked up this series (finally, since its been on my want list for years) and I agree with everything you said! It was just so so so good. I don't know what took me so long! But I can see why its still so popular almost a decade later. The world building, the writing, the characters, its just all so addicting! (:

    ohdangmandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)