Monday, January 12, 2015

Frostfire by Amanda Hocking Audible Sampler


Today I have a snippet of the audiobook of FROSTFIRE by Amanda Hocking from the wonderful people at audible. I read this book already and REALLY enjoyed it!!! I'll be listening to it on audiobook and reviewing it on the blog in a few weeks!! Be sure to stop back then and check it out. Scroll down below and listen to an awesome sampler of FROSTFIRE!!





Frostfire




FrostfireFROSTFIRE
Published: January 6th, 2015
Genres: YA, Paranormal, Fantasy

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15750874-the-glass-arrow?ac=1
Bryn Aven is an outcast among the Kanin, the most powerful of the troll tribes. Set apart by her heritage and her past, Brynn is a tracker who's determined to become a respected part of her world. She has just one goal: become a member of the elite King’s Guard to protect the royalty. She's not going to let anything stand in her way, not even a forbidden romance with her boss Ridley Dresden. But all her plans for the future are put on hold when Konstantin– a fallen hero who she once loved – appears to be up to something dangerous, kidnapping changelings. Bryn is sent in to help stop him, but will she lose her heart in the process?
{AMAZON} {BARNES & NOBLE} {AUDIBLE}











Amanda HockingI live in Minnesota, and I write young adult paranormal romance and urban fantasy mostly. The My Blood Approves series is about vampires in Minneapolis, and its available now. I also wrote the Trylle Trilogy, which is a paranormal romance without vampires, shifters, mermaids, fae, angels, dragons, ghosts, or ninjas.

My latest book is Hollowland - a zombie urban fantasy set in the dystopian near future. It's a bit more violent and gritter than my other books, but there is still romance. Mostly though, Remy kicks a lot of butt.

I also enjoy Red Bull, Jim Henson, Batman, Jane Austen, Star Wars legos, and I absolutely hate long walks on the beach out of my intense fear/hatred of wet sand.

I'm also the guitarist in a band called the Fraggin Aardvarks, and even though its even twice as cool as it sounds, we haven't had a practice in like two years, so I'm not sure that technically we are still a band. But we never broke up, and it's an awesome thing to tell people, so I'm sticking with it. (We even had a synethesizer!)



WHAT DID YOU THINK??

WILL YOU BE LISTENING TO IT ON AUDIO??
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)