Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #85: Silver Eve by Sandra Waugh

 

Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Merry X-Mas Eve for everyone you celebrates it!!! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful day with LOTS of family time this holiday!!! ;) Now, on to this weeks WoW!!! I read the first book in this series earlier this year, and absolutely adored it. So I can't wait to get my hands on this book!!! Anyways, check out this weeks WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!!




Silver Eve
 


 
Silver Eve (Guardians of Tarnec, #2)
Silver Eve
Sandra Waugh
(Guardians of Tarnec #2)
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy
Published: September 22nd, 2015

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22873623-hunted?ac=1   

A Healer without home or purpose, seventeen-year-old Evie Carew has found the perfect place to disappear: Rood Marsh. She can easily fade into its vast wilderness of towering reeds; leave behind the growing violence that is claiming her innocent world. Leave behind the tragedy that broke her heart and sent her far from her grandmother, cousin Lark and all she once loved.

But Evie is not alone in the marsh. A seer, a Rider, and Breeders of Chaos all hunt her—for though opposed in objective, her seekers share knowledge she does not: Evie is one of the four Guardians of Tarnec, one who can help save the world from the coming destruction if she can reclaim the stolen amulet of Death. But whether she meets true love or a brutal end on such a journey is a matter of who finds her first.




Check out my Review of book one, LARK RISING HERE!!



Lark Rising (Guardians of Tarnec, #1)





I am soooooo excited for this book, you just don't know!! The first book, LARK RISING was absolutely STUNNING!!! From it's originally breathtaking cover, to it's beautifully painted world that kept me glued to my seat in anticipation!! I can't WAIT to read this sequel and be blown away!! I KNOW it's going to be just as good as the first book, if not better!!!



 
Sandra WaughSandra grew up in an old house full of crowded bookshelves, in walking distance of an old library that allowed her to drag home a sack of six books at a time. It goes without saying, then, that she fell in love with the old house in Litchfield County, CT, because of its many bookshelves, and she lives there now with her husband, two sons, and a dog who snores. Loudly.

LARK RISING is her first novel and the first in the GUARDIANS OF TARNEC series. SILVER EVE follows in 2015.

 

{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}
What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!

 


3 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Haven't read this series! Hope you enjoy this one as much as the first!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best part about finding persons who are waiting for book 2 in a series I've never read is that I don't have to wait for book 1 to be released :D lol, btw I love you holiday theme. Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the cover yesterday and I think it's gorgeous! I really want to read Lark Raising!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)