Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #85: Hunted by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki



 

Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!


Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far?
This weeks WoW is a book that I can't WAIT to read!! I instantly fell in love with the cover, then the synopsis! But anyways, check out this weeks WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!!
 



HUNTED
 




 
Hunted
(Branded #2
  
Published:
March 31st 2015
Genres: New Adult, Dystopian


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22873623-hunted?ac=1
It’s been three months since the revolt against the Commander’s fifty-year-old regime failed.

Under a new ruler, things were supposed to change. Get better.

Now, Wilson is in charge. But, can he really be trusted? Can anyone?

Lexi and Cole soon find out, as life takes an unexpected turn for the worse.

In this ever-changing world, you must hunt or be hunted.

Many more lives will be lost.

Many more dreams will be crushed.

Many more fears will be realized.

When Cole is once again faced with losing Lexi at the hands of a monster, one capture will change everything.

Forever.

HUNTED is the electrifying sequel to the bestselling debut BRANDED, A Sinners Series, by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki.
 
Check out my Review of book one, BRANDED HERE!!


Branded (Sinners, #1)


I am so freaking excited for this book, you just don't know!! I read the first book last year a fell HARD for it!!! It just underwent some serious revisions, and I'm SO looking forward in seeing what the authors did to improve an already perfect book!!! 
 
If you haven't started this serious yet, 
 
THEN YOU NEED TOO!!!!
 

 
Courtesy of authors' websiteAbi and Missy met in the summer of 1999 at college orientation and have been best friends ever since. After college, they added jobs, husbands and kids to their lives, but they still found time for their friendship. Instead of hanging out on weekends, they went to dinner once a month and reviewed books. What started out as an enjoyable hobby has now become an incredible adventure.
 
 
{WEBSITE} {ABI'S GOODREADS} {TWITTER}{MISSY'S GOODREADS} {PINTEREST} {FACEBOOK} {TUMBLR} {INSTAGRAM}
 

What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!




3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Totally new to me! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of Branded but have not read it. Need to add it to my TBR! I hope you enjoy this one :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this one, Alicia! I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous day :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)