Friday, December 26, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Books I’m looking forward to in 2015: Day #5

http://readingya.rocks/2014/11/top-10-2014-sign/
Hey Everyone,
I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas??? Mine was perfect, and tiring!! Today is a perfect day to sit back and relax with a good book!! 



Anyways, thanks for stopping back to join me for Day #5, in the final day of My Top 10 of 2014 as we look forward! This awesome event is hosted by Rachel @ Reading YA Rocks, Jamie @ Two Chicks On Books, Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy & Nancy @ Tales of a Ravenous Reader!




Day #5's topic is:

My Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015

 
Going backwards from least favorite to most favorite are MY
Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015!



The Cage (The Cage, #1)





Court of Fives






  Crimson Bound






  The Veil (Devil's Isle, #1)
7.) THE VEIL by Chloe Neill





Lion Heart (Scarlet, #3)






  Daughter of Dusk (Midnight Thief, #2)






 





  Hunted (Sinners, #2)






  The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)





  The Rose Society (The Young Elites, #2)

Rook The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) The Witch Hunter Six of Crows (The Dregs, #1) City of Savages 

 



The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1) An Ember in the Ashes Seeker (Seeker, #1) The Stars Never Rise (Untitled Series, #1) A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) A Wicked Thing Red Queen (Red Queen Trilogy, #1) The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)





The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2) Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood, #2) Ignite (Defy, #2) The Glass Arrow 






14 comments:

  1. Very excited for Crimson Bound and The Sin Eater's Daughter! I also have Red Queen I can't wait to start.

    Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I can't wait to start Red Queen soon too!! I have it sitting on my shelf calling me everyday!! I might pick it up after my current read! And The Sin Eater's Daughter, OMG, I'm DYING to read that one too!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jennifer! :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic list! I can't list all the ones I'm dying for, but I'm super excited for The Veil, Lion Heart, and A Court of Thorns and Roses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm crazy excited for them too!! It's just too many awesome books releasing in 2015 to list them all!! I hope you enjoy them when you read them!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Zareena! :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read Salt & Stone too. Here's a link to my top 10:
    http://welcome-to-zeds-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/day-5-top-10-books-for-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! From all the books you listed, I'm looking forward to at least half, probably more.

    Books I’m Looking Forward to in 2015

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yep, several of those would do it for me too. Crimson Bound for sure and Ignite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of these I have not heard of, I will have to check them out!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
    Enter my blog birthday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like we'll be reading a lot of the same books next year! The Rose Society, Sin Eater's Daughter, Rook, and Crimson Bound made my list too!

    Barbara @ My Bibliophile Mind Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am generally really excited of read some of these! hope you had an amazing Christmas :)
    http://whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Besides Crimson Bound, Court of Fives and Rook are on my TBR as well. Here are the 2015 Releases I'm looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaah so many awesome picks!! I loved The Winner's Crime and Red Queen !! SO EPIC. I have Glass Arrow and really want to start it soon :) City of Savages and Wrath and the Dawn sound so epically awesome. I NEED Heart of Betrayal and Sin Eater's Daughter :D Great picks!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked Ignite! I have Seeker, Red Queen, A Wicked Thing, The Cage, The Winner's Crime, and Crimson Bound. I actually beta-read Daughter of Dusk, and enjoyed it. Fabulous list!

    Happy holidays :)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited to read The Veil and The Heart of Betrayals (and holy smokes that cover is gorgeous!). Adding a few new-to-me titles to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)