Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Best Couples of 2014: Day #3

Top Ten of 2014...

Hey Everyone,
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE 
(if you celebrate it;)

Thanks for coming back to join me for Day #3 in My Top 10 Of 2014! Again, this fun event is hosted by Rachel @ Reading YA Rocks, Jamie @ Two Chicks On Books, Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy & Nancy @ Tales of a Ravenous Reader


Day #3's topic is:
My Top 10 Best
COUPLES Of 2014 (Readers/Bloggers Choice)? 

Going backwards from least favorite to most favorite are MY Best
COUPLES of 2014! 






TELLA & GUY FROM:


Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1) Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood, #2)

10.) Fire & Flood - Salt & Stone by





  


JUNE & DAY FROM:


 Prodigy (Legend, #2) Champion (Legend, #3)
9.) Prodigy - Champion by



 


ALINA & MAL FROM:



Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2) Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)
8.) Siege & Storm - Ruin & Rising by




 


AURORA (ROR) & NIKLAAS FROM:


Princess of Thorns

7.) Princess Of Thorns by




 
 
EMBER & CHASE FROM:


 Article 5 (Article 5, #1) Breaking Point (Article 5, #2) Three (Article 5, #3)
6.) Article 5 - Breaking Point - Three by




 


CELAENA & CHAOL FROM:


 Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
5.) Crown Of Midnight by





KESTREL & ARIN FROM:


The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1) The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)

4.) The Winner's Curse - The Winner's Crime by



 

CECILE & TRISTAN FROM:


Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, #1)

3.) Stolen Songbird by





 


ALEXA & DAMIAN FROM:


 Defy (Defy, #1) Ignite (Defy, #2)
2.) Defy - Ignite by



Drum Roll Please.....

And #1 is.......





 




These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) This Shattered World (Starbound, #2) 

1.) These Broken Stars - This Shattered World by

 


The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2) The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3)Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) Illusions of Fate Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)


So whatch'a think of my TOP 10 Favorite COUPLES Of 2014!!! There were so many books I read this year with swoon-worthy couples, so it was really, REALLY hard to just pick ten. That's why I have so many "Honorable Mentions." And if you haven't read any of these books, you should definitely check them out, because they are not to be missed!

What was your Top 10 Best ______ Of 2014 (Readers/Bloggers choice? I'll be posting all week with my best Top 10's of 2014. So be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Day #4!!!



7 comments:

  1. Oh! Have you read Heir of Fire yet? If not, you've got to read that next! It's by far the best of the trilogy! It's AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Cécile & Tristan <3 Favorite couple this year. Now I regret not choosing this topic, I could have talked endlessly about them. I'll have to settle with tomorrow's topic ;)
    Merry Christmas Eve to you too!!

    Melissa @ The Reader and the Chef

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read most of those books but I agree with Tella & Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Celaena and Chaol are my ultimate favourite! I really love Isame and Duval though~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couples seem to be the most popular choice for today's topic. My favorite couple are Rachel and Mason from Maggie Shayne's series. For my own post today, I posted about Best Less Known Authors/Books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aurora and Niklaas! My favorite, I think. I've see you've gotten better at narrowing things down ;) Fabulous list!

    Happy holidays :)

    Check out my Top Ten post on romance novels!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)