Thursday, December 25, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Best Book Boyfriends of 2014: Day #4

http://readingya.rocks/2014/11/top-10-2014-sign/


Hey Everyone,
MERRY CHRISTMAS
(if you celebrate it;)

Thanks for coming back to join me for Day #4 in My Top 10 Of 2014! Again, this fun event is hosted by Rachel @ Reading YA Rocks, Jamie @ Two Chicks On Books, Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy & Nancy @ Tales of a Ravenous Reader!



Day #4's topic is:
My Top 10 Best Book Boyfriends Of 2014

Well its almost over and this week has been so much fun looking back! But tomorrow we will be looking forward in the final Top 10!

 
Going backwards from least favorite to most favorite are MY Best Book Boyfriends O
f 2014!

 



 The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)
 





 This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)
 

CHASE FROM:


 Three (Article 5, #3)

7.) THREE by




 

 


Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)





 
ARIN FROM:


The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)
5.) THE WINNER'S CURSE by




 

DAMIAN FROM:


Defy (Defy, #1)
 


 Princess of Thorns



 
 
TRISTAN FROM:


Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, #1)
2.) STOLEN SONGBIRD by




Drum Roll Please......


And #1 is....... 






MORPHEUS FROM:



Unhinged (Splintered, #2)

 
So whatch'a think of my TOP 10 Best/Fave Book Boyfriends of 2014??? But I have to admit, that this Top 10 was really hard for me to do. Not because I didn't love each and everyone of these guys, because I did, but I read so many non-2014 books this year, and I really wanted to use some of the newer titles in this post, but of course I couldn't. And these guys were definitely my favorite out of the books I read in 2014!

What was your Top 10 Best/Fave Book Boyfriends of 2014? Tomorrow is the finale of The Top 10 of 2014. So be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Day #5, the final day, and we'll be looking forward.....




8 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of those on your list but I wish I did. Anyway Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should check them out! There ALL AMAZING!!

      Happy Holidays, and thanks for stopping by, Jackie! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't met any of these guys :-( So many I need to though! Especially The Winner's Curse, The Young Elites, and This Shattered World. Hopefully I can meet these boys soon!

    Best Book Boyfriends of 2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, you NEED to read all of them: The Winner's Curse, The Young Elites, and This Shattered World!!! Really, you should read EVERY book on my list. But at least them three! ;)

      Happy Holidays, and thanks for stopping by, Jennifer! :)

      Delete
  3. And Morpheus wins! Yay!

    Here's a link to my top 10 post: http://welcome-to-zeds-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/day-4-top-10-book-boyfriends-of-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tristan and Rafe are the only ones I've met from your list but they are definitely swoony~~ Heard a lot about all the other guys and I so need to meet them :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, Arin and Morpheus ;) Love this list!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Alicia!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy holidays :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Young Elites series is still on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)