Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #78: The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze


Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading, where you share one to two teasers from your current book. Sound like something your interested in?

Then do the following:

Grab your current read. Open to a random page

Share 2 "Teaser" Sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Share the author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your Teaser!


Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (If you celebrate it?) Mine was wonderful! But I'm even more relieved that my kinds are FINALLY BACK IN SCHOOL!!
Hallelujah!!! ;) Nah, just playin around, but I am enjoying the piece and quiet I get for 6 hours while their gone!! Anyways, check out this weeks TT and let me know what you think in the comment section. Be sure to link me up to your TT or weekly memo so I can come visit you.



Here's My #78th Teaser Tuesday From
THE LAST PRINCESS
!




The Last Princess 






The Last Princess (Last Princess, #1)
The Last Princess
Galaxy Craze
(Last Princess #1)
Published: May 1st, 2012
Genres:  YA, Post Apocalyptic


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18196040-the-walled-city
A series of natural disasters has decimated the earth. Cut off from the rest of the world, England is a dark place. The sun rarely shines, food is scarce, and groups of criminals roam the woods, searching for prey. The people are growing restless. When a ruthless revolutionary sets out to overthrow the crown, he makes the royal family his first target. Blood is shed in Buckingham Palace, and only sixteen-year old Princess Eliza manages to escape. Determined to kill the man who destroyed her family, Eliza joins the enemy forces in disguise. She has nothing left to live for but revenge, until she meets someone who helps her remember how to hope-and love-once more. Now she must risk everything to ensure that she does not become... The Last Princess.











"Lock her in the dungeon," Hollister ordered is men. The guards grabbed me roughly, cuffing my hands behind my back and shackling my feet with chains. They dragged me across the battlefield in the pouring rain. The last thing I saw as they pushed me into the White Tower was Caligula galloping through the closing gates, the spear still protruding from her flank.



So, Whatc'ha think of my Teaser Tuesday Of THE LAST PRINCESS?





 


Galaxy Craze HeadshotGalaxy Craze (born 1970) is an actress and writer. She moved to the U.S. with her mother in 1980. She appeared in a few independent films in the late 1990s, and wrote a novel, By the Shore, published in 1999. She is a 1993 graduate of Barnard College.

Craze told an interviewer that she "didn't say I wanted to be a writer, I just knew that's what I like to do." Another interviewer described her "beauty (as) a quiet, dreamy, and ethereal sort."

   




Look out for my review of THE LAST PRINCESS coming soon!

Do you have a Teaser Tuesday? If so, link me up so I can come check out your TT or weekly memo.





8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a scary tease!

    And cute Xmas background/design!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as scary as you would think! But it was a great book (with it's flaws.) And I'm so glad you like the Xmas design. I thought it was too cute too pass up! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  2. ohhhh nice, thanks for sharing

    heres mine
    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I enjoyed this book, a lot! Thanks for stopping by, Satins Booki! :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great story with plenty of drama and romance.
    My Tuesday post features TRAIL MIX.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great story with plenty of drama and action. Not too much romance though, but enough! Thanks for stopping by, Sandra! :)

      Delete
  4. This is my kind of reading! Going to go check it out ASAP. Thanks for sharing:)
    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/12/02/teaser-tuesdays-90-come-along-with-me/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, you definitely should check it out. It was really good, though it had it's difficult moments, but overall I still really enjoyed it!

      Thanks for stopping by, Laura! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)