Saturday, December 20, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #83



Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 


 
Hey Guys,

 Happy Saturday Everyone! :)
I hope you guys had a wonderful week? 

So who's ready for X-Mas (If you celebrate it?) My kids are so excited, and so am I, but I'm not sure I'm ready for all this vacation time my kids have off!! I'm mentally preparing myself to be driven nuts...lol!! At least they'll have all their new things from Christmas to keep them occupied for a while!!! ;) Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 83rd Stacking The Shelves...

My Physical Stack This Week...





- Invaded (ARC)
- Scarlet (ARC)
- Lady Thief (ARC)
-
A Court Of Thorns And Roses (ARC)







****AUDIOBOOKS****



I have an ARC of PRINCESS OF THORNS that I never gotten around to reading. So I decided to check out a sample of the audiobook to see how I liked it. And I absolutely LOVED the narration, so I had to buy it on audio!! And it's pretty dam good so far!!


  Princess of Thorns | [Stacey Jay]

- Princess Of Thorns By: Stacey Jay


THE HUNGER GAMES was the first Dystopian book that I've ever read, and I absolutely LOVED IT!! But that was about 3 or 4 years ago, and I never wrote a review for it when I read it back then. So since it was technically free on Kindle Unlimited, I just had to downland me a copy and give it another go and this time write a review for it!!



The Hunger Games | [Suzanne Collins]
 - The Hunger Games By: Suzanne Collins



****PHYSICAL BOOKS****


I already read this book and REALLY enjoyed it, a lot! You can check out my review of SCARLET HERE!



- Scarlet By:









 HUGE THANKS TO: 
Bloomsbury for these awesome ARC's for review!!!


OMG, PURE ECSTASY!!! You just don't know how freaking excited I was when I opened this package from Bloomsbury and A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES slide out into my needy little hands!!! And then to add the icing on the cake, it even came with an awesome little mask that's suppose to play a big roll in this book!!! I can't WAIT to start it soon!!!



- A Court Of Thorns And Roses By: ARC Paperback


I still haven't read the first book, ALIENATED yet. But I've heard such great praise about this book. So I can't wait to start this series, hopefully soon!! 


- Invaded By: ARC Paperback


So that's it for me this week. What did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)





8 comments:

  1. I've read Scarlet and really enjoyed it, too. It's worth buying the physical copy. I read Alienated last month and liked it. Can't wait to read the sequel ;)

    Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously one of the only bloggers that didn't get ACOTAR?! Feeling massive envy this week! LOL! Hope you enjoy all your incredible reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome additions this week. It looks like A Court of Thorns and Roses is very popular this week. I hope you love it. That mask is cool.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!! OH MY GOSH ACOTAR!!! SO LUCKY AND ENJOY :)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Alienated and Invaded and hope you do too! Enjoy! Happy Reading & Happy Holidays!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally just read Invaded - posting my review in 20 minutes! You will love it. Also got ACOTAR! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait for Invaded and I am so jealous you got ACOTAR! Enjoy :D

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of A Court of Thorns and Roses! Enjoy it :) My STS

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)