Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #82



Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 


 
Hey Guys,

 Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 

Mines been stressful. My sons been home from school for 3 days sick, and I was sick as well. And I've been trying to prepare for Christmas, which is impossible with my 4 year-old sons innocent prying eyes! ;) Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 82nd Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week... 



- Sorceress (ARC)
- Memory Key (ARC)
-
The Orphan Queen (ARC)
- The Last Princess (HB)
- Vessel (HB)
- Valleys Of Fires (HB)







****AUDIOBOOKS****



TICKER was on sale for Pre-order for a $1.99. So I couldn't help myself, it was practically given to me! ;) (That's what I tell myself anyway, to keep my book buying in check ;)



  Ticker | [Lisa Mantchev]

- Ticker By: Lisa Mantchev


This was another book I couldn't help but to buy. I got a surprise $10 voucher from audible, and since this was only $12.99, I really only paid $2.99 for it. But I would of been quick to buy this one anyway, because it's one of those books that's been on my TBR List FOREVER!! So it was high time I broke down and got myself a copy!



Scarlet | [A. C. Gaughen]
- Scarlet By: A. C. Gaughen 



****PHYSICAL BOOKS****


I already read this book and REALLY enjoyed it, a lot! You can check out my review of THE LAST PRINCESS HERE!


- The Last Princess By:












 HUGE THANKS TO: 
Harper Teen for these awesome ARC's  for review!!!




AHHHHHH, THE ORPHAN QUEEN!!! I was jumping for joy when I opened the Harper package and seen this book among all the Harper-awesomeness!! I am crazy excited for this book sometime in the upcoming months!!



- The Orphan Queen By:  ARC Paperback


RED QUEEN, isn't it BEAUTIFUL??? This is actually my second copy of this book! And OMG, I can't WAIT to finally read it!!! Hopefully soon, because this is one of my 2015 "Must Have" books!!!



- By: ARC Paperback



I'm excited to finally start this series. I've heard pretty good things about it. Plus the covers are amazing!! It's hard to pass up a great sounding synopsis, PLUS a pretty epic cover!! 



- Sorceress By: ARC Paperback


This is a new dystopian book that I've never heard of until I received it for review. I'm curios to see if this book will bring a touch of originality to the dystopian genre!!!



 - By: ARC Paperback


l have the first book that I bought I while back after I read the synopsis and thought it was worth buying. But I still haven't read it yet. But now that I have book one and three, I think it's time to give in and give it a shot!



- Valley Of Fires By: Finished Hardback 


So that's it for me this week. What did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)





22 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read scarlet for awhile! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! SCARLET'S been on my TBR list for a long time! I'm listening to it now on audio, and it's pretty good. I just started it, so I can't say much!

      Thanks for stopping by, Carrie! :)

      Delete
  2. OOOh awesome haul!! I still need to start Gray's series! I planned on it soon, but I got more review books this week, so it's going back in the TBR Mountain of Doom! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know the feeling, to many review books and not nearly enough time! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh Red Queen and Ticker both sound good. Enjoy them! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, I am so excited for both RED QUEEN & TICKER! But more for RED QUEEN! I just wish I had more time to read them all...lol! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by, Jillyn! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm reading Red Queen right now, and its brilliant. I got The Orphan Queen and Ticker too. Great Haul. Happy Reading

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I am so happy your loving RED QUEEN!! I can't wait to fit it into my reading schedule, hopefully soon! I hope you enjoy them all too!!


      Thanks for stopping by, Aparajita! :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome stack of books. I have heard good things about The Orphan Queen. Red Queen sounds amazing by the way. I like the christmas feel of your blog.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really excited to read both The Orphan Queen & Red Queen soon! They both have awesome covers too!

      Thanks for stopping by, Grace! :)

      Delete
  6. Shame you've been both ill. :( hope you're feeling better now? THE ORPHAN QUEEN should make you feel better. ;) Been hearing some great feedback so far, so *fingers crossed* you'll love it. AND RED QUEEN AGAIN, I'm jealous. :D Hearing a few mixed things on goodreads, but I've been trying to avoid it until I read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's been a living hell! But were feeling better now! Thanks for asking! :) And OMG, THE ORPHAN QUEEN DID make me feel sooooo much better!! ;) And I know, I do now have 2 copies of RED QUEEN. So I'll have to get rid of it some how! Probably a giveaway! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by, Kirsty! :)

      Delete
  7. You always have amazing stacks, Alicia!! OH MY GOSH RED QUEEN *eyes glaze over* Enjoy your books!! :) And I LOVE the new theme of your blog ;) It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like CHRISTMAS :D

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! I just wish I had the time to read them all as soon as I get them! :) And I know, the RED QUEEN looks sooooo amazing! And I thought I would give it the Christmasy feel around here!

      Thanks for stopping by, Rachel! :)

      Delete
  8. So many beauties I am so jealous! I hope you enjoy everything and if you want to check out my haul its up on the blog :)

    Book Haul (What Am I Doing?! Edition)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paige!! I can't wait to find the time to read them all!

      Thanks for stopping by, Paige!

      Delete
  9. Oh! Very cool. I really want to read Red Queen, it;s my most anticipated next year. http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/12/stacking-shelves-22.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, RED QUEEN is one of my 2015 most anticipated reads too! It looks so amazing!

      Thanks for stopping by, BookNut!

      Delete
  10. I LOVED Vessel! And I can't wait to read The Orphan Queen. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've heard amazing things about VESSEL!! And The Orphan Queen, OMG, I can't WAIT to read it!

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  11. great collections thanks for sharing say would you like to follow each other dear? just let me know on my blog. hugs
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've had The Last Princess in my TBR pile for ages and haven't been able to get into it but I'm still holding out hope. I'm very curious about The Red Queen. I may give that a try. Nice haul and I hope you enjoy them all ! Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)