Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #80: The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings


Waiting On Wednesday
 is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!



Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far?
This weeks WoW is the second book in a series that I just read, and I'm looking forward to contuining the series. Anyways, check out this weeks WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!!




The Death Code






The Death Code (The Murder Complex, #2)



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17406847-defy?ac=1
With short, fast-paced, alternating point-of-view chapters, The Death Code starts several weeks after The Murder Complex ended. Zephyr keeps the secret about Meadow close—that if she dies, The Murder Complex will be destroyed, too. Meadow, desperate to find her brother, father, and little sister, is determined to fearlessly fight to the end, even if it means sacrificing herself and her friends, new and old. The Death Code introduces a memorable cast of secondary characters and delivers a vivid and scary thrill ride read.




Look out for my review of book #1, THE MURDER COMPLEX coming soon!



I read the first book, THE MURDER COMPLEX a few weeks ago and enjoyed it a lot, but didn't love it as much as I hoped I would. (My review should be up this week or next.) But I am still crazy excited for it's sequel. Because the first book, THE MURDER COMPLEX ended on one hell of a cliffhanger, and I am DYING to see what happens next!!


Lindsay Cummings is the 20-year-old author of THE MURDER COMPLEX, as well as its sequel, coming 2014 from Greenwillow Books/HarperCollins, and the MG trilogy THE BALANCE KEEPERS, coming Fall 2014 from Katherine Tegen Books/HarperCollins.

Lindsay deals with chronic fatigue, can’t get enough of her two pesky German Shepherds, wolf cub, and two horses. She's still waiting on her letter from Hogwarts--it was probably just lost in the mail. You can follow Lindsay on twitter @lindsaycwrites

What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!



9 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Been seeing this one around a bit lately! Hope you love it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly liked The Murder Complex... I thought it just okay.I am interested in reading this one. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not enjoy book one as much as I thought I was going to. Up until the last few chapters, I just knew I wasn't going to continue reading. But with that ending, now I am not sure. I want to know what happens next.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read the first one! I have it, I just haven't gotten around to it. I keep hearing basically what you said- good, but not "wow". I can't wait to read your review! Great pick, I hope the sequel is better!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh...I fail and still need to read book 1. I really want to but just haven't gotten to it yet. These sound so good and creepy!!! Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have yet to read The Murder Complex and its prequel, but my coblogger really enjoyed it! I like the cover for this one a lot more than the first, too. It might be because I find the guy on the cover cute, lol. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read The Murder Complex yet, read mixed reviews when I was going to read it, so didn't bother after, I'll probably get to it eventually, but it's not my priority. :(Hope you enjoy it though! :)

    ReplyDelete


  8. This is a wonderful work we wish you success and excellence and thank you.

    شركة شام للخدمات المنزليه هي من افضل الشركات التي تعمل في مجال الخدمات المنزليه وذلك بسبب امتلاكها للعديد من عناصر التميز مثل الايدي العامله المدربه صاحبة الخبره العاليه في هذا المجال وايضا التقنيات الحديثه التي تستخدمها الشركة في تنفيذ ما تقدمه من خدمات , ومن الخدمات التي تسعد شركة شام بتقديمها لعملائها الكرام مايلي

    شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف فلل بلدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بيارات بالدمام

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)