Saturday, November 29, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #81


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 


 
Hey Guys,

 Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving (If you celebrate it?) Mine was so much fun! I think I ate so much turkey, it's growing out of my ears...lol!!  Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)



Here's My 81st Stacking The Shelves...


My Physical Stack This Week... 

- Strange Skies (ARC)
-
A Study in Scarlet (ARC)
- A Wicked Thing (ARC)
- My Heart & Other Black Hole (ARC)
- The Fire Sermon (ARC)





****AUDIOBOOKS****


Reading this now, and absolutely LOVING IT!! I really don't know why I waited so long to read this. And look at that cover, isn't it AMAZING???? I love it, and the second cover is just a great!




 HUGE THANKS TO: 
Harper Teen for these awesome ARC's  for review!!!

I am so excited for this book, and was totally surprised when it showed up. A WICKED THING has been one of those books that I've been most anticipating for 2015. And I already took a quick peek inside, and was instantly sucked in. So I definitely plan to read this one soon! And the cover is another amazing one!



- A Wicked Thing By: ARC Paperback

This book is new to me. I never heard of it before it showed up. And it really doesn't sound like I book I would read. So I'll probably either trade it, or have a giveaway for it on the blog!



- My Heart And Other Black Holes By: ARC Paperback


This is another book that is new to me, and I know that I'll never read. So if anyone wants it, email me and if you live in the US, it's yours! My email address can be found at the top right hand side of the sidebar (First come, first sever)



- Sherlock Holmes in a Study in Scarlet By: ARC Paperback

I'm really excited for this sequel. I read the first book last year and enjoyed it. And it ended on one hell of a cliffhanger, so I'm curious to see where it all goes! But I now have two ARC's of STRANGE SKIES. The author just sent me a signed ARC, but the publisher sent me one too. So, I'll probably either trade it, or have a giveaway for it a little closer to the release date in June of 2015. 


(You can see my review of Book One, BURN OUT, HERE!)





- Strange Skies By:SIGNED ARC Paperback




I traded this book for my 2nd copy of IGNITE, and I'm really excited to finally check it out!



- The Fire Sermon By: ARC Paperback


So that's it for me this week. What did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)




7 comments:

  1. Awesome stack. A few of these i'm very familiar with. The others not so much. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty ARCS! I am so desperate to start a Wicked Thing and Burn Out is totally on my TBR!

    ENjoy all of your books :3

    My weekly haul at Ink Scratchers

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so pretty ARCS! I am so desperate to start a Wicked Thing and Burn Out is totally on my TBR!

    ENjoy all of your books :3

    My weekly haul at Ink Scratchers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh ohhh! What do you want to trade for a Wicked Thing?! DYING to read that one!!! Email me! I'll be happy to arrange something with you! ;)

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't celebrate thanksgiving but glad you had a good one. :) We have Turkey for Christmas so I'll probably be eating that for days, so know how you feel, haha. THE FIRE SERMON! I had it back last month, do you know if they done the twin arcs thing they did over here? (There was that ARC cover and they also done a black fire one with an A on) such a fun idea to match the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg these are some awesome freaking books. Wow. Enjoy them. http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-very-late-stacking-shelves-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will be reading A Wicked Thing soon! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :) Love the new blog design! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)