Saturday, November 22, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #80


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,

 Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?
Mine was so hectic with getting ready for Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping. But it's been wonderful to unwind this weekend with THIS SHATTERED WORLD and a cup of steaming hot coffee from Dunkin' Donuts!! Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)



Here's My 80th Stacking The Shelves...


My Physical Stack This Week... 



- Death Marked (ARC)
- Quake (ARC)
- Vendetta (ARC)
- Ignite (ARC)
- The Year Of The Rat (HB)
- Atlantia (HB)








****AUDIOBOOKS****

No words... this..is...just......AMAZING!!!! 

MORE MORPHEUS, AHHHHHHHHH......

  Unhinged: Splintered Series, Book 2 | [A. G. Howard]
- Unhinged By: A. G. Howard


I really enjoyed the first book, FROZEN, and I'm excited to see what happens next.


Stolen: Heart of Dread, Book 2 | [Melissa de la Cruz, Michael Johnston]
- Stolen By: Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston






HUGE THANKS TO:
Greenwillow Books, Katherine Tegen Books (Harper Teen), Chicken House, Scholastic Press, Dutton Children (Penguin), & Margaret K. McElderry (Simon & Schuster) for these awesome ARC's and Finished Copies for review!!!



I have book one in an ARC that I have to read. I heard it's a
duology, so I plan to read them both back to back soon, because they BOTH sound so good!



- Death Marked By: Leah Cypess ARC Paperback


I haven't read any book in this series, and probably never will. So I'll probably have giveaway for this book soon!



- Quake By: Patrick Carman ARC Paperback


This sounds like just a great book. It's not really my type of book. But after reading the synopsis, and receiving it for review, it just sounds too good to pass up! Plus, I LOVE the cover!!




- Vendetta By: Catherine Doyle ARC Paperback


Ooh, IGNITE, you keep finding your way too me! This is the second ARC of received. I received the first one last month with SALT & STONE. And I just received a second ARC with the official promotion paper. I already read and LOVED IT SO MUCH!!! (You can read my review HERE) It's one of my favorites of the year!! I even liked it more then THE WINNER'S CRIME. In which you can find my Pre-Review of THE WINNER'S CRIME HERE!!!



- Ignite By: Sara B. Larson ARC Paperback


I've had my eye on this book for a while. I thought it was a mermaid book. And I'm not big on Mermaid books, so I always second guess my decision to read it. But since now I know it's not a mermaid book, and it showed up, I figure I'll give it a fair shot one day soon!

 

- Atlantia By: Ally Condie Maggie Hall Finished Hardback


This book was another great surprise. I think the cover is really pretty. But again, it's not my type of book. I do NOT like Contemporary books AT ALL. So I won't be reading this. If anyone wants it, email me and let me know, and if you live in the US, it's yours! You can find my email address on the top right side on my side bar! (First come first serve)

- The Year Of The Rat By: Clare Furniss Finished Hardback



So that's it for me this week. What did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)


30 comments:

  1. OOOh very nice! I have Atlantia waiting for me in my TBR Mountain of Doom! Looks like you got some intriguing reads there!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my ARC mountain of Doom won't stop growing! Sometimes I just want to say screw it, and read whatever I want!! But of course, I don't! Well, occasionally, shhhh, are little secret! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  2. You got some really good looking books this week. I got Atlantia in my TBR pile. I want to see what you think of a few of these new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for them also! I just wish I had the time to read them all now!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Grace! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the cover of Death Marked. And Ignite, jelly belly on that. Enjoy them all! Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IGNITE was AMAZING!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I still have to read the first book in the DEATH MARKED series. But I'm excited to finally read them both!

      Thanks for stopping by, Brooke! :)

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I'm looking forward to seeing some reviews on Atlantia since I've seen a lot of love/hate for the Matched books.
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've seen a lot of the love/hate on ATLANTIA also! I might give it a try sometime soon!

      Thanks for stopping by, Stacy! :)

      Delete
  5. Loveeeeeee Splintered and Unhinged - I hope you do too! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, SPLINTERED & UNHINGED were so good! Well, I'm still reading UNHINGED, but I'm almost done!! I LOVE that series! I have an ARC of ENSNARED that I plan to read when I'm finished UNHINGED! Totally binge reading, and I LOVE IT!! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I want to read Atlantia. Have fun reading! Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, now that I know ATLANTIA is not a mermaid book, I really want to read it now also!

      Thanks for stopping by, Dena! :)

      Delete
  7. Nice haul!! I can't wait to read these books :D ENJOY :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so excited too!

      Thanks for stopping by, Rachel! :)

      Delete
  8. Wow, great haul! I need to read The Year of the Rat and Atlantia soon (I was really glad it wasn't a mermaid book too!). Hope you enjoy these, and have a great week. And good luck with the Black Friday shopping. I went once with my mom and aunt, and have now been banned, because early mornings and crowds are NOT my friends ;)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I use to love Black Friday shopping, but I'm getting to the point to where it's just getting too crazy! And now it's not even Black Friday anymore, it's Black Thursday!! Most of the sales have been pushed to Thursday!! Anyways, thanks for stopping by, Shannon! :)

      Delete
  9. Ooooh, Ignite. I'd love to read it even though I was iffy on the first one. http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-20.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee, I'm sorry you were iffy about DEFY. I LOVED it!! And IGNITE was even better!

      Thanks for stopping by, BookNut! :)

      Delete
  10. Atlantia is one of my most anticipated reads this year, and Ignite sounds really good too. Enjoy them! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for ATLANTIA too! And IGNITE was SOOOO GOOOD!!! I LOVED it so much!! I hope you enjoy them when you read them!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jillyn! :)

      Delete
  11. I read Ignite this week! I found it to be a stronger book than Defy, especially in the plot. I loved the new developments that took place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'm so glad you read and enjoyed IGNITE too! I thought it was stronger and more entertaining then DEFY also!! But I LOVED DEFY too!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Kaitlin! :)

      Delete
  12. Oh I LOVE Morpheus. He was breathtaking in Unhinged! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, Morpheus is so wonderful!! I LOVE everything about our favorite Moth Man! I can't wait for ENSNARED soon!

      Thanks for stopping by, Stephanie! :)

      Delete
  13. I'm quite excited to read Atlantia and Ignite! Great haul!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about ATLANTIA also! Well, now that I know it's not a mermaid book...lol!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jon! :)

      Delete
  14. I'm so curious how Ignite will be! And Death Marked! Whoohoo. Read them fast lady and let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I already read and LOVED IGNITE!! It was even better then DEFY!! I still have to read book one in the DEATH MARKED series. But since it's a duology, I plan to read them both back to back!

      Thanks for stopping by, Kristen! :)

      Delete
  15. Seeeeeeeee, told you Unhinged was good. ;) And lucky you have Ensnared because you're really going to need it. I liked Death Sworn, but was a bit bored halfway through, so I'm just glad we get out of the cave in Death Marked. I still haven't read Defy because of the mixed reviews, but the covers look badass. And love that cover of The Year of the Rat more than the UK one (I feel like such a traitor when it comes to UK/US covers- I mainly always prefer the US ones.) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, you did tell me UNHINGED was awesome!! And I DO need ENSNARED now that I'm almost done with UNHINGED, because it is blowing my mind (Just like I knew it would ;) And I totally plan to binge read this EPIC series! And you should totally give DEFY a fair shot, because it ROCKED MY WORLD!!! I LOVED both books in this series!

      And don't feel like a UK traitor, because I sometimes like the UK covers better then my US ones!! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by, Kirsty! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)