Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #79


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?
Mine was busy and cold!! You can definitely tell winters on it's way! Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)




Here's My 79th Stacking The Shelves...


My Physical Stack This Week...



- Rebellion
(ARC)

- The Conspiracy Of Us (ARC)
- Ensnared (ARC)
- Unhinged (HB)
- Splintered (HB)



****AUDIOBOOKS****


I am beyond excited to listen to this book. It's been around for so long and I've heard nothing but AMAZING things about this book!! I think I'll be listening to it next, I just can't wait any longer!!



  The Girl of Fire and Thorns | [Rae Carson]

- The Girl Of Thorns By:  Rae Carson



Ooh, SPLINTERED, let me count the ways I love you!!! This book was BRILLIANT, pure AWESOMENESS packed into one EPIC book!!! I just finished listening to this on audio, which the narrator was amazing!! One of the best I've come across!! But I had to buy the beautiful hardbacks to add to my collection!!!



- Splintered By:






- Unhinged By:





HUGE THANKS TO:
St. Martin's Griffin & Putnam Juvenile (Penguin) for these awesome ARC's for review!!!

I REALLY enjoyed the first book, EXTRACTION. So I was thrilled to have the second book in my hands not even a year after I read the first. So yeah, I'm a little excited for it's sequel!!!



- Rebellion By: ARC Paperback



This book is totally new to me. When it showed up in my mail box, I never even heard of it before. But after reading it's synopsis, I am MORE then THRILLED to have received it from Putnam Juvenile!!



 
- The Conspiracy Of Us By:
ARC Paperback






I won an ARC of ENSNARED from EPIC giveaway she had on her blog for lots of great prizes, including 3 ARCs!!  


Ooh, I was ECSTATIC to have been one of the lucky winners of the ARC's. And it gets better, it's... PERSONALIZED!!! AHHHHHH, and it's got a signed bookmark with a crown and heart necklace!!! And it's even more gorgeous in person!!! THANK YOU , YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!







- Ensnared By: ARC Paperback



UGH, don't they look beautiful together??? I stuck Alyssa in the middle between her dashing Elfin Knight, and her Moth Man hotty!! I just finished listening SPLINTERED and absolutely loved it! So I can't WAIT to start UNHINGED, and follow it up with ENSNARED!!












21 comments:

  1. OOOh nice haul!! I still need to read the Splintered books myself! I have 1 & arc of 2 that's how fresh they were when I got them! LOL!

    Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a nice haul. I need to read more of these clearly. Have a great week of reading.
    here's mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do find the time to check out SPLINTERED at least! It is so much fun, I LOVE it!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Danica

      Delete
  3. Great stack. I so need to read the A.G. Howard series. The covers are beautiful indeed. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, you do need to read the SPLINTERED series, they are so EPIC!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Grace! :)

      Delete
  4. Yay for Ensnared! I haven't read Splintered and Unhinged yet, but the series looks so good. Maybe I'll binge read the books after the third book releases. :) I really hope The Conspiracy of Us goes well for you. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, you definitely should binge read the whole SPLINTERED series, that's what I'm doing!! Actually, that's my favorite way to read series!! And I'm excited for The Conspiracy of Us, but I don't have too high expectations for it, that way it can't let me down! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by, Kaitlin! :)

      Delete
  5. Girl of Fire and Thorns is awesome! I hope you like it.

    http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-19.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm REALLY excited to finally read Girl of Fire and Thorns! I got the audiobook so I can read my review books and listen to Girl of Fire and Thorns when I don't have the time to read!!

      Thanks for stopping by, BookNut!

      Delete
  6. A wonderful haul! I can't wait to read Rebellion and Ensnared, that series has the most amazing covers.

    Happy reading. Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does!!! The SPLINTERED series have the best covers of all time!!! And the actual story is EPIC, so it's a win-win!

      Thanks for stopping by, Sharon! :)

      Delete
  7. I never win anything! Congrats. I hope you enjoy all your new books
    Come and check out OUaT's STS !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...lol, I hardly win anything either!! But this was an EPIC win!!!! I am so happy I won this package!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Leydy! :)

      Delete
  8. Wow! You got me excited for the Splintered series. And yes, the covers are eye catching. I'm adding these to my tbr list.

    here's my sts:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-111514.html

    AND, if you like Jane Austen, feel free to check out my Pemberley Ball virtual book event here:
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2014/11/pemberley-ball-2014-schedule.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, SPLINTERED is AMAZING, and full of madness and insanity, I LOVE IT...lol!!! I hope you decide to check them out because I'm sure you'll enjoy them!!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  9. Ooo, congrats on the win, I can't wait to read Ensnared! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :D

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm dying to read it also! But I have to read UNHINGED first, which I hope to read soon!

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  10. Haha, Alicia my eyes glaze over every time I see your STS XD You have ALL the BEST books I'm waiting for!! Lol ;) I'm really curious about Splintered, I'm so glad you enjoyed it :) Happy reading!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. i read the synopsis of the conspiracy of us before and now I NEED IT!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. That win is amazing, I am so completely jealous!! Enjoy it :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's been raining here non stop, it's annoying, haha. Perfect reading weather though. ;) You'll LOVE Unhinged, more Morpheus, more sneaky little Morpheus, basically, MORPHEUS. ;) BUT THE ENDING. YOU'LL NEED ENSNARED. I have to wait, booooo, but I'm seriously hoping amazon will send it early like Unhinged (I had an ARC of Unhinged and then the next day my HB pre-order showed up before Christmas) *fingers crossed* because I NEED it. I'm still hoping to get an ARC but the UK ones are limited so doubt it. ;(

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)