Saturday, November 1, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #77


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween? 

Mine was great, but sooo busy!!! I had a blast at my kids Halloween school parade, then trickier treating, and of course, eating all my, I mean, their delicious treats! ;) Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 77th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...





- Winter Falls (ARC)
- The Winner's Crime (ARC)
- Infected (ARC)
- The Stars Never Rise (ARC)




****AUDIOBOOKS****


I'm listening to THE WINNER'S CURSE now for the second time around. I plan to read THE WINNER'S CRIME after my current read, and I didn't want to forget anything! Because this is a series that I absolutely LOVE, and want to get every possible thing out of it!! But I'm easily falling back in love with this book and the characters, just like the first time around, maybe even more this time!!




  The Winner's Curse: Winner's Trilogy, Book 1 | [Marie Rutkoski]



HUGE THANKS TO:
Farrar Straus Giroux, Medallion Press, & Delacorte Press for these awesome ARC's for review!!! 



OMG, I was THRILLED when THE WINNER'S CRIME showed up on my doorstep!!! I mean CRAZY excited!!! The first book, THE WINNER'S CURSE, was one of my favorite books last year. So I am so excited to get back it to this world again!!!! 



- The Winner's Crime By: ARC Paperback





I'm so excited for this book too! The cover is different, and absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to read it soon!  I'm on the blog tour with Me, My Shelf And I for WINTER FALLS on December 12th for a review. So be sure to stop by then and check out my review.



- Winter Falls ByARC Paperback



  Ooh, this book is so beautiful!!! And the synopsis sounds dangerously wicked!!! It doesn't release until June 2015, so I probably won't get to this one until spring of next year. But I am so looking forward to it!!!



- The Stars Never Rise By: ARC Paperback



INFECTED sounds like a Hunger Games / Divergent type of read. And since I loved them both, I am definitely open for anything book along those lines. Just this part alone sold me
|
|
V

"SHE HAS 36 HOURS TO SAVE HIM.


THE CLOCK STARTS NOW."




Infected By:  ARC Paperback









16 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm drooling on your picture of The Winners Crime Cant wait to hear what you think about it ENJOY!
    <3Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stack of books this week. I see that you got the Winners Crime. It looks amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!! Have you started Winner's Crime yet? IT WAS AMAZING.

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous that you got The Winner's Crime! Great haul@

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I was screaming when I received THE WINNER'S CRIME!!! That's how excited I was/am!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Emily! :)

      Delete
  5. Okay I just died with envy! You got Rachel's new book?! I think I dislike you a little! LOL! ;) (just kidding!)

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know!!!! Everyone is dying to read Rachel's new book coming out in June!! I've never read anything by Rachel Vincent before, So I am ecstatic to finally own one of her books. Plus the synopsis sounds EPIC!!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  6. It's so hard to see that there are ARCs for June 2015 out in the world already! lol
    Great stack! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    Here's mine:
    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-75-october-2014-book.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised when that June 2015 ARC showed up! I've never read anything by Rachel Vincent, so I'm excited to finally have one of her books!

      Thanks for stopping by, Margie! :)

      Delete
  7. Winter Falls sounds so good. Enjoy it! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for WINTER FALLS also! I'm on the blog tour for that one!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jillyn :)

      Delete
  8. Oh, very nice stack! Enjoy! http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-17.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too many books, and WAY too little time...lol!!!

      Thanks for stopping by, BookNut!

      Delete
  9. I also have The Winner's Crime! And OMG I cannot wait to read The Stars Never Rise. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm desperately dying to read THE WINNER'S CRIME!! I'm listening to THE WINNER'S CURSE now, so hopefully, I can get to THE WINNER'S CRIME next!! I'm SOOOO excited!! And THE STARS NEVER RISE looks amazing! I can't wait to read that one either!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  10. Shhh, of course it's your candy. ;) Haha, I wasn't able to eat much since I've been really ill, but I was eating jelly cola bottles yesterday, yummy. Okay, I am super excited for The Stars Never Rise BUT THE WINNERS CRIME. HUG IT. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)