Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #78: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


Waiting On Wednesday
 is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!


Hey Guys, 
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far?
This weeks WoW is a from a book that I am CRAZY excited for!! Check out this weeks WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!!





A Court Of Thorns 


And Roses




A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
 A Court of Thorns

(A Court of Thorns #1)
Published: May 5th, 2015
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16067008-stitching-snow?ac=1

When 19-year-old huntress Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a beast-like creature arrives to demand retribution for it. Dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about from legends, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin—one of the lethal, immortal faeries who once ruled their world.

As she dwells on his estate, her feelings for Tamlin transform from icy hostility into a fiery passion that burns through every lie and warning she's been told about the beautiful, dangerous world of the Fae. But an ancient, wicked shadow over the faerie lands is growing, and Feyre must find a way to stop it ... or doom Tamlin—and his world—forever.








 

Sarah J. MaasSarah J. Maas is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Throne of Glass series (Heir of Fire, Book 3, will be out in September 2014). Starting in Spring 2015, her New Adult Fantasy series, A Court of Thorns and Roses, will be published by Bloomsbury as well.

Sarah lives in Southern California, and over the years, she has developed an unhealthy appreciation for Disney movies and bad pop music. She adores fairy tales and ballet, drinks too much coffee, and watches absolutely rubbish TV shows. When she's not busy writing, she can be found exploring the California coastline with her husband.

{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}



What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!




5 comments:

  1. This is the first I've seen of this book, but it definitely sounds interesting! I actually haven't really read any books about fairies (or faeries) before, so I'd like to give this one a try. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap! And the best part? We have two out from her next year! :) Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Very excited about this one myself! I couldn't get into TOG sadly, but still eager to give this one a try!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds so good. I'm looking forward to this as well. I loved her TOG series. Great pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)