Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #71: Vigilante by Sarah Fine








?








Vigilante




Vigilante: A Guard's Tale from Ana's Perspective

Ana has done her time as a Guard in the dark city and now that she’s finally been released into the Countryside, all she wants to do is find Takeshi, the love she lost to the Mazikin so many years ago. The only problem? He’s nowhere to be found. Now Ana faces a choice—remain alone in paradise or venture into the depths of the Wasteland in an attempt to rescue the man who still owns her heart.
 
{AMAZON}













Sarah Fine
I’m the author of several books for teens, including Of Metal and Wishes (McElderry/Simon & Schuster) and its sequel, Of Dreams and Rust (coming in August 2015), and the Guards of the Shadowlands YA urban fantasy series (Skyscape/Amazon Children’s Publishing). I’m also the co-author (with Walter Jury) of two YA sci-fi thrillers published by Putnam/ Penguin: Scan and its sequel Burn (which will be published in 2015). My first adult urban fantasy romance novel, Marked, will be published in January 2015 by 47North/Amazon Publishing, with the sequel, Claimed, coming in March 2015. When I’m not writing, I’m psychologizing. Sometimes I do both at the same time. The results are unpredictable.
 


 




6 comments:

  1. Ooh great teasers! Totally new to me read! Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them! I LOVE this series! Sarah Fine is the BESTTTT!!!!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds interesting I may just have to add that to my TBR list.

    And I like your blog :)

    Chippy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do add it to your TBR list, because this series is amazing, absolutely AMAZING!!!

      Delete
  3. I'm glowing over the first teaser and high fiving over the second one. Great teasers and an exciting book. Thanks for sharing a new author.
    Here is my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/10/07/teaser-tuesdays-84-the-death-of-death/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked these teasers too, and also found a new author!

      Thanks for stopping by, Laura! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)