Saturday, October 25, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #76


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 

Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 76th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...



- Salt & Stone (ARC)
- All That Burns (ARC)
- Chaos (ARC)
- Polaris (ARC)
- This Shattered World (ARC)







****AUDIOBOOKS****


I'm listening to STITCHING SNOW now and I'm really enjoy it. I received an ARC from Disney Hyperion a while back but I was never able to get around to it. So since I still needed to review it so I can turn in my review, I decided to go the audiobook route so I can read the other ARC's that need to be reviewed. Which I'm so glad, because
it's pretty awesome!!  



 Stitching Snow | [R. C. Lewis]

 - Stitching Snow By: R. C. Lewis





Ooh, I am so excited to finally be getting to this book soon. I've heard so many great things about this series, and since I have the second book for review, it's time I get started and have them both read and reviewed before the second book releases in December!!




These Broken Stars | [Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner]





HUGE THANKS TO:
Scholastic Press, Harper Teen & Disney Hyperion for these awesome ARC's for review!!! 



SALT & STONE, AHHHHH!!!!! I LOVED FIRE & FLOOD when I read it last year. So I am more then ecstatic to finally be able to read it now and see what's to come in the next leg of the race!!!



- Salt & Stone By: ARC Paperback



I still have to read the first book in the Avalon series, but I'm excited to start it.



- Polaris By:ARC Paperback



  Same goes for this series, I still have to read book one first. But this was one of my most anticipated books of last year. I even own an ARC of the first book. But for some crazy reason, when I received it, I never got around to reading it! Well, I plan to read both of these books before this book releases in February.



- All That Burns By: ARC Paperback



Haha, I sound like a broken record here. I haven't read this series yet either. But as soon as I'm done listening to STITCHING SNOW, I plan to listen to the first book, THESE BROKEN STARS, and then jump into this book before it releases in December. 




- This Shattered World By: ARC Paperback










30 comments:

  1. So many great looking books in your haul this week. I'm kind of interested to see what you think of these books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't wait to find the time to read these great books, but hopefully soon! :)

      Thanks, Grace, for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh gawd! You got Salt & Stone! Eep! I was told by the pubs a few weeks ago I would get a copy....wonder when I should send a friendly reminder email...because I am dying to read that one!!! Great haul! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT

    day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when SALT & STONE showed up, I mean jumping up and down!!! I've already started it, only 10 pages in, but still starting out good!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome books! I have a few of these coming as well but they aren't here yet.

    http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/10/stacking-shelves-16.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! I hope you get them soon and enjoy them all! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, BookNut! :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul! I can't wait to read Polaris! Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to read AVALON, but I plan to read it soon! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Brooke!

      Delete
  5. I have Stitching Snow but I haven't read it yet. Enjoy all your new reads! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STITCHING SNOW is turning out to be really good! I'm almost done reading it.

      Thanks for stopping by, Jillyn! :)

      Delete
  6. Really want to read 'All That Burns'!! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to read ALL THAT GLOWS before I get to ALL THAT BURNS. But I've heard great things about that series! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Milla! :)

      Delete
  7. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and if you're a TWITTER user don't forget to RT & Follow @Twilightsdance for a chance to win a Spooktacular Box of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't a fan of Stitching Snow - but I did love Graudin's books. And you know how I feel about These Broken Stars and This Shattered World! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoy STITCHING SNOW! I'm sorry you didn't like it though! :( And I can't wait to start THESE BROKEN STARS soon! Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  9. So many ARCs!! I hope you enjoy all of them :)
    Here's My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Genesis! I'm excited to start reading them! :)

      Delete
  10. AH, Salt & Stone!! I am not going to lie, I am a bit jealous about that one ;) I definitely need to read These Broken Stars too, the series sounds so fascinating (and obviously, the gorgeous covers don't hurt!). Hope you love them all, and thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm reading SALT & STONE now, and it's turning out to be great just like I thought it would be. I'm still only 40 pages in, but I have a strong hunch that it'll be just as good as FIRE & FLOOD, if not better! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by, Shannon! :)

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer, I just wish I had the time to read them all now! :)

      Delete
  12. So jealous of Salt and Stone! I loved Fire and Flood. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I LOVED FIRE & FLOOD!! I'm reading SALT & STONE now, I just couldn't wait any longer....lol! I'm only 35 pages in, and the first leg of the race just started, so I can't say much on it yet. But I'm SURE it'll be just as amazing as FIRE & FLOOD!

      Thanks for stopping by, Lisa! :)

      Delete
  13. I really liked These Broken Stars, so I hope you do too! I'm looking forward to This Shattered World, too. You got some great books this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started listening to THESE BROKEN STARS, I'm still early in, but it's definitely started out interesting! I hope to read THIS SHATTERED WORLD when I'm done also!

      Thank you, Dena, for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  14. HUG THIS SHATTERED WORLD FOR ME, WOULD YOU? ;) *Stares at cover* I wasn't looking forward to it as much as These Broken Stars since it's not the same characters, but it's growing on me nearer the release date. I haven't read Fire & Stone, but read All That Glows, wasn't overly impressed with it, and the romance was a little cheesy for me, but surprisingly, I want to read All That Burns, haha. :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started the Starbound series. I've heard amazing things about both books. So I'm definitely looking forward to it. And I haven't read ALL THAT GLOW yet, so I can't say much about it. But I've read mixed reviews!

      Thanks for stopping by, Kirsty! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)