Saturday, October 18, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #75


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 

Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 75th Stacking The Shelves...




My Physical Stack This Week...




- Ignite (ARC)

- The Vault (ARC)
- The Young Elites (ARC)
- Chaos (ARC)
- Storm Siren (ARC)
- The Darkest Part Of The Forest (ARC)
- Red Queen (ARC)










****AUDIOBOOKS****


I'm listening to
The Kiss Of Deception now, and LOVING IT!!! Though we did have a rocky start, but all is on the up and up, and I'm already DYING for the next book!!

 The Kiss of Deception: Remnant Chronicles | [Mary E. Pearson]
 - The Kiss Of Deception By: Mary E. Pearson


I also bought a hardback of CHAOS this week as well. I love this series and love the narration from this narrator so much that I couldn't pass up getting the audiobook when it released. I plan on listening to this soon. Well, as soon as I can get enough nerve to accept that it's ending. Which, I guess you could say I'm still in denial over it...lol! ;)




Chaos: Guards of the Shadowlands, Book 3 | [Sarah Fine]


I already listened to this on audio, and enjoyed it. But it didn't end with the bang I hoped it would of. But overall, still a satisfying series. Look out for my review soon.



Graduation Day: The Testing, Book 3 | [Joelle Charbonneau] 






Switched: The Trylle Trilogy, Book 1 | [Amanda Hocking]



















Stories from the Shadowlands (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3.1)

- Stories from the Shadowlands By:











HUGE THANKS TO:
Penguin, Harper Teen, Scholastic Press, Emily McKay, Little Brown, for these awesome ARC's and a finished copy for review!!! 


YESSSS, a finished copy of THE YOUNG ELITES!! I received an ARC a few months back from the publisher, so I was not expecting to have a beautiful finished copy land on my doorstep!! I LOVED this book!!



- The Young Elites By: Finished Hardback




Oooooh, I drooled when this book showed up at my doorstep!! I am BEYOND excited for this book. And the cover alone is enough to make me fall head over heels for it!



- Red Queen By: ARC Paperback



WHAT?? OMG, IGNITE?? I just finished reading DEFY and freaking LOVED IT!! So yeah, this is definitely on my next to read shelf!! I so can't wait!!



- Ignite By: ARC Paperback



Emily McKay, author of THE VAULT, was so sweet and sent me this ARC for review. I was jumping for joy when it arrived. I loved book one and two and can't wait to jump back into this epic conclusion of THE FARM series! 

BRING IT ONNNNNN!!!!!!!



- The Vault By: ARC Paperback



Here's another book that I'm excited for!! But this just so happens to be my second copy of this book. So I may just have to have a giveaway for it sometime in the coming months on the blog! ;)



- The Darkest Part Of The Forest By:



And.... last but not least, I won STORM SIREN from the Firstreads giveaway from Thomas Nelson/ HarperCollins.




- Storm Siren By:





 

13 comments:

  1. WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts - def. checking out this read! I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog? x Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh Red Queen! I'm curious about that one, but I think I cry a little every time I add yet another book to the TBR Mountain of Doom! But I do love a good fairy tale esque twist! And that one sounds like that or at least a great fantasy!!

    Incredible haul!! Happy Reading!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh you have a lovely bunch of books here! Enjoy!

    http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/10/stacking-shelves-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous! Especially Red Queen! It looks AMAZING!

    Here is my Stacking the Shelves post!
    http://readwritelove28.com/2014/10/18/stacking-the-shelves3/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome selection of books this week. I am so jealous of The Winner's Crime. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so many great books! I've heard great things about The Young Elites! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS, The Young Elites is SOOO good! I loved it, and I can't wait for the second book to release next year!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  7. I loved The Young Elites, Chaos, and the Trylle series. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED The Young Elites also. And I can't wait to finish the Chaos series. And I really want to start the Trylle series also! I just wish there was more hours in the day...lol! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  8. Red Queen! Red Queen! Red Queen! (Can't you tell I'm excited?) AND THE WINNERS CRIME. It so deserves the caps, haha. ;) Happy reading"

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, I almost died when I opened the package and seen RED QUEEN in there!! My children thought Mommy was insane because of all the screaming and jumping around like I lost my mind. But then they had fun and joined in on the jumping and screaming...lol! :)

      And YESSS, THE WINNER'S CRIME, that's another one I almost died for!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Kirsty! :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm excited to start them all (Hopefully I can find the time...lol;)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)