Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 OFFICAL TRAILER IS HERE!!!!





OMG, the MOCKINGJAY Trailer is finally here!!! Have you seen it yet? How AWESOME is it??? I am so much more eager to watch the MOCKINGJAY now!! And Katniss looks totally badass in this trailer!! Check it out below if you haven't seen it yet. Or if you're like me, and just want to watch it again, and again! ;)















What'cha think??? Epic, right??? I LOVED IT!!! And check out this Mockingjay poster of Katniss looking more badass then ever!!!!

|
|
|
|
|
|
V





http://www.skyhdwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Hunger-Games-official-poster.jpg


Are YOU waiting on the Mockingjay? Did you love the HUNGER GAMES movies as much as I did? Let me know what you think in the comment section!






1 comments:

  1. Holy crap, this looks INTENSE! I am so psyched for this movie! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)