Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #73


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?

Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 73rd Stacking The Shelves...




My Physical Stack This Week...




- A Thousands Pieces Of You (ARC)
- Forbidden (ARC)
- Catalyst (ARC)
- Crashland (ARC)
- Unmarked (HB)
- The Black Stars (HB)
The Accidental Highwayman (HB)







***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***


Listening to this now and enjoying it so far!

|
|
|
|
 V 



The Murder Complex: Murder Complex, Book 1 | [Lindsay Cummings]









HUGE THANKS TO:
Little Brown Books, Harper Teen, & Tor Teen for these awesome Finished Hardback's and ARC's for review!!!



 
- Unmarked By: Finished Hardback






- Catalyst By: S.J. Kincaid ARC Paperback 



- By: ARC Paperback











- A Thousands Pieces Of You By: ARC Paperback






- The Black Stars By: Finished Hardback






- The Accidental Highwayman By: Finished Hardback 
 



I was sent a surprise swag pack from , the author of LAILAH, and I was so happy to find all these LAILAH goodies inside! I just finished reading LAILAH and LOVED it! 

Look out for my review with the LAILAH Blog Tour on October 10th! :)




 Embedded image permalink

- Lailah By: Swag Pack


So what did you add to your Shelves this week?


 Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)



18 comments:

  1. OOoh nice haul!! Lots of great books there! Looooved A Thousand Pieces of You! Hope you enjoy it too! Very curious about Forbidden! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SOOO glad you loved A Thousand Pieces of You, Jessica!! That makes me that much more excited to read it now!! And, YESSS, Forbidden looks really, really good!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  2. I have heard good things about Lailah. Great haul of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've heard good and bad things about Lailah. It seems like readers either loved Lailah or hated it. But I just so happen to fall in the category that LOVE Lailah!

      Thanks for stopping by, Grace! :)

      Delete
  3. Ooooh Lailah looks good. Also Forbidden. And A Thousand Pieces of You. What a stack!

    Erin @ The Book Nut
    http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-12-september-27-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am soooo excited for ALL of them!! I just wished we had more hours in the day...lol! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I really want to read A Thousand Pieces of You! Great haul. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone is excited for A Thousand Pieces of You. It sounds really good! It kinda reminds me a little of All Our Yesterdays. I mean not exactly, but some of the same aspects.

      Thanks for stopping by, Brooke! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow! You got really great books and things this week! :) And I'm so excited that you got The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken! I loved that book! :D

    Cindy @ In This World of Books..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought The Darkest Minds was okay. I didn't love it, but by far hated it either. I guess you could say that I liked it, maybe even really liked it at some parts. I'm hoping I enjoy the sequel more!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Cindy! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness. I want to read A Thousand Pieces of You SO badly! I cannot WAIT to hear your thoughts on it! Forbidden looks really good too. And that Lailah swag pack is awesome! Hope you enjoy all the new books and thanks for stopping by :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, A Thousand Pieces of You sounds so epic!! And Forbidden is another one I am excited for too!

      Thanks for stopping by, Shannon! :)

      Delete
  7. Love The Darkest Minds! I also have ARCs of A Thousand Pieces and Forbidden. Hated Lailah, honestly. Loved Gilded (and Silvern)! I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Alicia!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked The Darkest Minds, but didn't love it! My review should go up next week hopefully. And I LOVED Lailah, but with some minor flaws. It seems like people either loved it, or hated it! And I'm DYING to start both, A Thousand Pieces of You and Forbidden.

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  8. A Thousand Pieces of You, yesssssss! I'm hoping to read it soon, just have a few more to go before I can, whoooooooo! Hoping it's as good as it sounds. :) *fingers crossed*

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm PRAYING A Thousand Pieces of You lives up to all the hype it's been getting!! I've heard SOOO many AMAZING things about it, so I've gotten pretty high expectations! Here's to hoping! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Kirsty! :)

      Delete
  9. You got some great books here! A Thousand Pieces of You sounds great :-)
    Hope you enjoy your books!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am so excited for A Thousand Pieces of You too! Thanks for stopping by, Em! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)