Saturday, September 13, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #71


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 




Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)




Here's My 71st Stacking The Shelves...




My Physical Stack This Week...





- Catalyst (ARC)
- Dove Arising (ARC)
- An Ember In The Ashes (ARC)










***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***




Touch of Power (Healer, #1)





 HUGE THANKS TO: 
 Feiwel and Friends, Sky Pony Press and Harlequin for these awesome eARC's for review!!!







 Invisible (The Twixt, #2)






***PHYSICAL ARC's***




 HUGE THANKS TO: 
Razorbill, Kathy Dawson Books, Viking Juvenile (Penguin) for these AWESOME ARC's for all these review!!!




- An Ember In The Ashes By: ARC Paperback







- Catalyst By: ARC Paperback







- Dove Arising By:ARC Paperback



I was sooo happy when these 3 ARC's landed on my doorstep! I mean jumping for joy elated kinda happy! ;) They're all 3 one of my most anticipated books of 2015, and WOW, this was a great surprise!! I just wish I could jump in and read them all now, but unfortunately I can't! :( I have WAY toooo many other review books that have to come first.
 


So what did you add to your Shelves this week?


 Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)





20 comments:

  1. Nice haul! These are all new to me although I have seen The Unhappening of Genesis Lee featured a few times recently.
    Hope you enjoy all your books.

    My STS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are all one of my most anticipated books of 2015! I'm anxious to read them!

      Thanks for stopping by, Marilyn! :)

      Delete
  2. OOOh very nice! Reading Invisible now myself! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to read the first book in the Invisible series. I'm on the blog tour and got an eARC for review. I hope your enjoying it! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  3. These are all new to me. I love the cover of An Ember in the Ashes. Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your new reads!
    Here's my StS:
    http://itsareadingthing.com/blog/stacking-the-shelves-0913/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the An Ember in the Ashes cover is amazing! And it's even better in person!

      Thanks for stopping by, Andrea! :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh you've got a lovely looking selection! I hope you enjoy your new additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrissi!! I'm excited for them all!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. I love Metcalf's series. It's so different. I have the second one. I really need to get on reading that since it's out soon! And I've heard fantastic things about Snyder's books. I met her a few years ago, but I only had her In and Out books at the time. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read Metcalf's series. I have both books, and I'm really looking forward to them, but I just haven't gotten around to reading them yet! And I am SOOOO excited to read Snyder's books!! They all sound so magical and amazing!

      Thanks for stopping by, Brooke! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh, you have really good books here! Enjoy!

    http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-10-september-13-2014.html

    Erin @ The Book Nut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were a total surprise and I was thrilled to have gotten them!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. I'm excited about Catalyst! I loved Control :D And curiosity calls - Ember at least *looks* cool! I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Alicia <3

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm excited for Catalyst too! I read Control last year and really enjoyed it! And Ember's is one that I am DYING to read! **Squeals**

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on all your books. Some are new to me so thanks for introducing me to them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dove Arising and An Ember in the Ashes, whoooooooo! So can't wait for them, enjoy! :D

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have seen that Shutter ARC around, cannot wait for a review!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many interesting and good looking books you have here! Happy reading! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Touch of Power is a book I really want to try!! I loved her Poison Study series so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. An Ember looks amazing. I'm definitely excited for that and The Unbecoming. I hope you love them all! Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)